Tucker Carlson interviews Vladimir Putin.

WeAAsles

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
Why should we not want to hear what Putin has to say when we are fighting a proxy War against his Country? How many media outlets will suppress this interview or make light of it? Does it matter that we are directly responsible for who knows how many people are dead? America 🇺🇸 is the one supplying the money and weapons. Why haven’t there been serious Peace talks? Why are we again 💵 involved in another European conflict?

Simple. I want to hear what Vladimir Putin has to say. I also want to hear what Zelensky, Biden, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, Conservatives, Pro Union, Anti Union, The Israelis, The Palestinians, Wall Street, Main Street, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Elizabeth Warren, Ted Cruz, “Tom Lee” and pretty much every intelligent, intellectual argument, debate, side I can hear from. I don’t want to be the Captain of any team and I want to be open minded rather than putting my fingers in my ears and being a led sheep. 🐑

Hmmm....Tucker Carlsonvanik

You. IMG_9859.jpeg

Simple. I want to hear what Vladimir Putin has to say. I also want to hear what Zelensky, Biden, Trump, Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, Conservatives, Pro Union, Anti Union, The Israelis, The Palestinians, Wall Street, Main Street, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Elizabeth Warren, Ted Cruz, “Tom Lee” and pretty much every intelligent, intellectual argument, debate, side I can hear from. I don’t want to be the Captain of any team and I want to be open minded rather than putting my fingers in my ears and being a led sheep. 🐑
So do I, but Tucker had a gazillion hours of January 6 videos and was only able to show the ushers giving a tour of our capitol building. Great...watch Tucker, but be sure to have an industrial size box of sea salt nearby so you'll have a few grains to take while watching anything he does.

So do I, but Tucker had a gazillion hours of January 6 videos and was only able to show the ushers giving a tour of our capitol building. Great...watch Tucker, but be sure to have an industrial size box of sea salt nearby so you'll have a few grains to take while watching anything he does.

You.

IMG_9859.jpeg

You along with some of Tuckers other fans

View attachment 17542

Nice try. But I’m not the one kissing ass to only one side of a conversation, opinion or debate. That’s you. You really seriously do need help. Along with every other person on the Planet who’s lost all measure of critical thinking.

Think about it. We’re sending Billions of Dollars to a Country on a different Continent to KILL KILL KILL KILL thousands and eventually hundreds of thousands of PEOPLE and just la di da skipping happily along with whatever we’re being told.

Seriously WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU for not even questioning it all??????

Are you nothing but a Troll here hoping to get people to respond so maybe this site can get two cents worth of ad revenue? Because my mind just can’t wrap itself around an actual Human being this absolutely and utterly brainwashed? Then again Charles Manson, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Rev Moon, Warren Jeffs and those morons who killed themselves thinking a spaceship was coming all found easy pathetic dopes to follow them.

Nice try. But I’m not the one kissing ass to only one side of a conversation, opinion or debate. That’s you. You really seriously do need help. Along with every other person on the Planet who’s lost all measure of critical thinking.

Think about it. We’re sending Billions of Dollars to a Country on a different Continent to KILL KILL KILL KILL thousands and eventually hundreds of thousands of PEOPLE and just la di da skipping happily along with whatever we’re being told.

Seriously WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU for not even questioning it all??????

Are you nothing but a Troll here hoping to get people to respond so maybe this site can get two cents worth of ad revenue? Because my mind just can’t wrap itself around an actual Human being this absolutely and utterly brainwashed? Then again Charles Manson, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Rev Moon, Warren Jeffs and those morons who killed themselves thinking a spaceship was coming all found easy pathetic dopes to follow them.
Um...I've been listening to Donald Trump since 1980 or so. My opinon of him has been formed over time. And if anyone is like Koresh, Jim Jones and Moon....it's Donald J Trump. I am astounded at how people revere this clown.

And I listen to both sides on most things - but Tucker Carlson is so biased that anything he says should be looked at under a microscope. He's proven that. Don't believe me? All that election crap he was spouting every night (that even he didn't really believe) cost is company billions AND cost him his job.

Why would you want to hear what a murderous lying dictator has to say?

He was KGB.

Blah Blah Blah Blah. Oh and uh Blah Blah Blah Blah some more to you.

Kremlin confirms Tucker Carlson interview took place Tuesday​

The Kremlin confirmed Wednesday that U.S. journalist Tucker Carlson conducted an interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“Yes, I can confirm this,” the Kremlin’s Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov said Wednesday. “As soon as it [the interview] is prepared, it will be released,” he told reporters, according to TASS news agency.
“He has a position that differs from the others. It is in no way pro-Russian, it is not pro-Ukrainian, it is rather pro-American,” Peskov added.
“But at least it is contrastingly different from the position of traditional Anglo-Saxon media,” he added.
In this pool photograph distributed by Russian state owned agency Sputnik, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov attends a meeting of Russia's President Vladimir Putin and Chad's Transitional President Brice Mahamat Idriss Deby (both not pictured) at the Kremlin in Moscow on January 24, 2024.

In this pool photograph distributed by Russian state owned agency Sputnik, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov attends a meeting of Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and Chad’s Transitional President Brice Mahamat Idriss Deby (both not pictured) at the Kremlin in Moscow on January 24, 2024.
Mikhail Metzel | AFP | Getty Images

The comments echo those made by Carlson in Moscow on Tuesday. Announcing his interview with Putin, Carlson said “we are not here because we love Vladimir Putin. We are here because we love the United States.”
Carlson lambasted Western media as he laid out his reasons for interviewing Putin, saying they “lie” to their readers and views and do so “mostly by omission.” Carlson also said he was defending freedom of speech. He also claimed that no one had “bothered” to interview the Russian president.
A man makes a selfie photo in front of the Kremlin's Spasskaya tower and St. Basil's cathedral in downtown Moscow on September 11, 2023. Russia's Elections Commission said that the pro-Kremlin United Russia part had won local elections in four regions of Ukraine occupied by Russian forces, in a vote dismissed by Kyiv. (Photo by Alexander NEMENOV / AFP) (Photo by ALEXANDER NEMENOV/AFP via Getty Images)

A man makes a selfie photo in front of the Kremlin’s Spasskaya tower and St. Basil’s cathedral in downtown Moscow on September 11, 2023. Russia’s Elections Commission said that the pro-Kremlin United Russia part had won local elections in four regions of Ukraine occupied by Russian forces, in a vote dismissed by Kyiv. (Photo by Alexander NEMENOV / AFP) (Photo by ALEXANDER NEMENOV/AFP via Getty Images)
Alexander Nemenov | Afp | Getty Images

Peskov said Wednesday that “Mister Carlson is wrong” about the Kremlin not receiving interview requests from foreign media but said he couldn’t be expected to know that.
The Kremlin receives “lot of requests for interviews with the president,” Peskov said, “but, basically, when it comes to the countries of the collective West, we are talking about large online media, traditional television channels, large newspapers, which cannot boast of attempts to at least look impartial in terms of coverage. These are all media that take an exclusively one-sided position,” he said.
“Of course, there is no desire to communicate with such media, and there is hardly any point in this, it is unlikely that there can be any benefit from this,” he added.
Russia’s media landscape is tightly-controlled by the Kremlin and is consistently careful to orchestrate favorable coverage (and to omit any criticism) of Russia’s leadership. It’s also rare for Western media outlets to be granted an audience with Putin and many foreign journalists have been expelled from Russia.
Aside from the repression of media freedoms, freedom of speech is frequently under attack in Russia and censorship has only increased since the war started almost two years ago; expressions of anti-war sentiment can lead to arrest in Russia, with legislation making any perceived “disinformation” about Russia’s armed forces a criminal offence.
— Holly Ellyatt

Latest posts