TWA 800 Investigation (very long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not discounting FAA or NTSB but there had to be a lot of political pressure for an answer one way or another.

There are shoulder launched theories out there. All kinds of theories. Which is the most plausible???

Fuel tank is a possibility but prima facia is lacking.
Bomb - FBI said no evidence.
Missile- Lot to be said here......

Look at the timeline...

TWA 800 1996
Egypt Air 990 1999
9/11

Too many airline casualties within a centralized location. Air Egypt occurred in international waters allowing the Egyptions to give their honest spin!

By political pressure you must mean to tell the people what they want to hear.

Look at the timeline...

TWA 800 1996
Egypt Air 990 1999
9/11

Too many airline casualties within a centralized location. Air Egypt occurred in international waters allowing the Egyptions to give their honest spin!

Really, give them something they can believe.

I understand that.

This round hole in the fuselage fwd of the wing is interesting:

cn16123.gif

If an SM-2 had hit that aircraft there would ahve been shrapnel damage all over it.

Look at the timeline...

TWA 800 1996
Egypt Air 990 1999
9/11

Egypt Air 990 was a murder suicide. 9-11, whats your point?

If an SM-2 had hit that aircraft there would ahve been shrapnel damage all over it.

From a warhead?
I'd think if it was a close proximity there'd be all kinds hull damage....like what you said plus implosion I'd guess.
Most think it was a dummy warhead that just passed through......however, I was reading some of the autopsy reports which indicated something similar to 'BB' holes in a lot of the deceased. That's interesting.

From your link.

Yet the conspiracy theorists had no explanation for the fact that there was no missile damage on the wreckage or that no missile was ever found.

From your link.

Yet the conspiracy theorists had no explanation for the fact that there was no missile damage on the wreckage or that no missile was ever found.

Say the same for the fuel tank......miss the part where the ME said the FBI confiscated shrapnel?

How do you know a missile was never found? And if it was, it would make somebody look very very bad in the eyes of the US populace, particularly right before a pres election.Might make it look like an administration doesn't have a handle on what goes on. (Say Benghazi)

lineup.gif

There's a pretty nice looking impact spot on the right side fuselage where the red paint from recovered missing hull pieces is missing suggesting a high speed impact.

And if you notice on the upper deck, something left the aircraft creating bent out hull, and there's similar damage on the left side too. Explosion inside the aircraft?

And theres some nice pix on the NTSB site showing corresponding damage on the left side.

From your link.

And just what do you think this particular discussion about? No missile found ?
Damn, you'd think if the FBI and Navy were covering something up, they would have at least left the missile sticking out of the aircraft !

Egypt Air 990 was a murder suicide. 9-11, whats your point?
When there's split a elevator and the fuel levers are on cutoff I would call that a murder/suicide.

Wasn't 9/11 a murder/suicide on a grander scale? The difference is that on Egypt Air, the majority were Muslim. The co-pilot didn't happen to lose it that day. There were reports that he let out the Muslim terrorists' rebel yell.

Of course that guy who was stopped at the Canadian border in 2000 heading for Seattle, wasn't part of the bigger 9/11 scheme.

The government would have alot to cover up IF TWA and Egypt Air were connected to 9/11. It would have to tell the people that International terrorists were among us gearing for the big one!

With terrorism, if you don't heed the minor warnings that test the system, you won't stop the tsunami heading your way.

Just saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts