Twu Anti-Amp Mailout

WOW!

Almost two weeks and cio, hss and gang have no negative reply to this post? I guess the truth finally silenced them.
Maybe they were told to stop posting. Could the TWU be thinking that if all conversation about AMP/TWU went away, then maybe AMP would go away?

Maybe they were told to stop posting. Could the TWU be thinking that if all conversation about AMP/TWU went away, then maybe AMP would go away?

Yes, I believe so. Since no one defends the twu from in front of an alias it indicates that those who do try and defend the twu do as they are instructed. I am sure cio, hss, etc. get clearance/approval of what to post. It seems as if battling the truth the twu defenders simply have quit.

I guess they have no more lies and half truths to spew. I guess the twu just can't handle the truth.

You know how it is --- Ignore something and hope it goes away, that is until it comes and bites you in the @ss

So what's the word? Are you anywhere near enough cards to have an election? There's certainly a lot of buzz on here, and I'm curious if it's actually going somewhere.

Due to all the recalls at AA these days we are in the middle of a card and eliigiibilty list audit there will be a announcement in the next week or so on where we are and what are plans are for getting the remaining cards needed to file stay tuned!

Backpack Joe (The Brick) says, "WTF! the twu international officers can not be recalled by the rank and file membership! What kind of union is this? I want a union that is considered skilled and works for my hard earned monthly union dues. I'm tired of being strung along with empty promises and fear tactics, its time to grow a pair. I consider myself a professional and want a skilled union of mechanics and related, not Vegas card dealers, subway, and sanitation workers. I 'll sign an AMP card, that's the least I could do, their constitution and by-laws are transparent and will work for the membership".

[[/quote]
Even Jack knows it is time to sign an AMP card for a union that is controlled by its membership!

Back