Twu Involved In Fraud!

So Twuer are you saying Nightbitch and Ceo's sexual advances (Inaman)are ok but Hackman's language affends you. Now we Know why team twscrew is such a close knit group. It's no wonder you guy's pass wifes and girl friends around like lawnmowers. There just a cover for the gay tendencies! :shock: I will see you at the local 12 meetings after the vote. The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. American Airlines, Inc./TWA Airlines, LLC., 29 NMB 240, 251 (2002) NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!!

Mark, you are gay, and that's alright, doesn't make you a bad person, at least not at AA. No wonder you stay. Please do not misconscrew our knowledge of your preference as a sexual advance, or should I say wish it was a sexual advance.

.............GLEAM on Inaman......HAHAHA!

Nightbitch your the one who post's a picture of your self on all your postings with a butt plug in your mouth. :)

nightwatch :Tell me I'm wrong again Bob, I get so hot when you lie to me...HAHAHA
Tell me are you saying we are all mistaken about you nightbitch? If so it's your fault. Time to act like a man for a little while and be truthful for once.

Mark Inman said:
Nightbitch your the one who post's a picture of your self on all your postings with a butt plug in your mouth. :)
[post="167104"][/post]​

Hey Inaman..that's a lightbulb. Does your underwear fit a bit snug on the backside? You seem to know a lot about gay add ons....tell us more you flamer.