Twu Involved In Fraud!

Who presented the list? AA or the TWU? You need to relax a bit, try going up a size on them undies Inman....and that is quite an interesting last name, any history there?

Nightwatch said:
Who presented the list? AA or the TWU? You need to relax a bit, try going up a size on them undies Inman....and that is quite an interesting last name, any history there?
.......AND you need to pull that tampax out Nitebitch, your attracting flys.

Your making snide comments about Marks' last name?? Hiding behind your alias again aren't you tough guy??

Your non-integrity slip is starting to show. Its no wonder the twu is dying.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Packman said:

Thats some real class there Gary Hackett.

Hey Ken, Rusty? Maybe you ought to be thinking about curbing your dog....
Your boy there is a real skank.

Hackman said:

Your making snide comments about Marks' last name?? Hiding behind your alias again aren't you tough guy??

Your non-integrity slip is starting to show. Its no wonder the twu is dying.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!
Where's the anger coming from Hackman, that is your real name right? Are you really a scab? I think you are.

Strake said:
Thats some real class there Gary Hackett.

Hey Ken, Rusty? Maybe you ought to be thinking about curbing your dog....
Your boy there is a real skank.
Yeah, that was kinda like a twu cultist comment, but when your wrestling with cowardly twu swine, you going to get a little dirty. Your just a little church mouse, right strake.

Who might you be strakey boy? Care to say? Or will your yellow streak continue?

Easy to hurl insults and threats from the shadows...... Don't be a pussy all your life.

Stop on by and introduce yourself anytime.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Nightwatch said:
Where's the anger coming from Hackman, that is your real name right? Are you really a scab? I think you are.
I'm related to Gene Hackman, but he won't give me any money, cheap muther. Anger? Who is angry? I just like calling you and your twu clown posse cowards Nitebitch. That is the case, at least on this BB.

A scab? Well I've never crossed a picket line, or been a management recruit. I guess your version is a lot more twisted, which is common with twu cultists because they lack the skills to argue a point against AMFA supporters without using the word.

If you want to see a scab look to your twu international or team twu bubba club, there are several to found, and they've been verified .

Here Nitebitch, the American Heritage Dictionary definition:

Scab (ska'B) n. The crustlike surface that forms on a healing wound. One who takes the place of a worker who is on strike.

Punks, Drunks, COWARDS, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and SCABS. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Night watch to your first question the list the company submitted to the NMB the second time around to back fill for the people we proved should not be there was almost identical to Twscrews list the funny thing is the Twscrew and AA did not duplicate each others names. How does that happen with out them working together on it. I am talking about the fleet services people that both AA and Twscrew said should be on the list. Twscrew by far submitted more deceased and retired people than AA which is also interesting. There was no over lap in names of deceased and retired people submitted by AA and Twscrew. You guys are pure geniuses. By the way what kind of name is nightwatch are you a security guard. There’s not enough brain matter in your gene pool to have anymore history than that. The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. American Airlines, Inc./TWA Airlines, LLC., 29 NMB 240, 251 (2002).1. NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Sackman said:
Stop on by and introduce yourself anytime.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The amfa's finest.

NO VOTE? NO AMFA!!!!
Where?

Well Sackman, just what sack are you named after? I think i can tell from the size of your nuggett...HAHAHA! Name fits.

And actually sackman, you are a scab. You are a scab to each and every true union brother and sister. AMFA is an association made up entirely of scabs. You have head scab delle, the master of all little scabs. Scabs do harm to our profession, thus AMFA=scab. Simple huh nuggett?

And Inaman, what was your question? Yeah, I'm a security guard...and what are you Inaman? Oh, I guess your name spells it out.

Night watch ARE YOU HITTING ON ME "Inaman," ? I have told you before I am not that way so you better go climb back under your supervisor's desk before you get your self in trouble you pervert. NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

RE this post:

Aug 5 2004, 01:19 AM Post #24

Advanced Member

Group: The Founders Club
Member No.: 3,970

Well Sackman, just what sack are you named after? I think i can tell from the size of your nuggett...HAHAHA! Name fits.

And actually sackman, you are a scab. You are a scab to each and every true union brother and sister. AMFA is an association made up entirely of scabs. You have head scab delle, the master of all little scabs. Scabs do harm to our profession, thus AMFA=scab. Simple huh nuggett?

And Inaman, what was your question? Yeah, I'm a security guard...and what are you Inaman? Oh, I guess your name spells it out.

--------------------

I hate what the company has done to us, but I can't really blame them..GaryH
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You see "night ####" as Gary calls you, just because you make that claim doesn't make it so! In fact, I would venture to say that once AMFA gets in at AA - participation in union/association activities from the membership will more than double. As it is now, members feel powerless. That causes lack of interest etc.. Well, guys like you at the five one four probably like it better that way - easier to keep the wool over the memberships eyes. Point is, I find in general that AMFA supporters are better informed overall than the typical TWU zealot. TWU zealots tend to hang on to worn out clichés that are not even relevant now. AMFA supporters tend to be better educated, and don't suffer from low self esteem. AMFA supporters inform themselves on the issues using more than one medium - other than the TWU. My God man, the writing is on the wall, the TWU is a dinosaur, a thing of the past. No other AMTs in the industry would even consider a card drive to get the TWU to represent them! That fact alone, speaks volumes. On the other hand, the AMFA is gaining members daily across our industry. Your definition of a scab is nothing more than you lashing out because you're frustrated and you don't know how to express yourself any other way.

CEO I say again come on by and prove to me and all the people in person that I am lying. You can always post some info proving that I am lying. Feel free to show your proof. I am not posting info with out documents to back it up, you are. It looks to me and every other mechanic in the industry that you are the self serving liar. Come on by and prove me wrong. The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. American Airlines, Inc./TWA Airlines, LLC., 29 NMB 240, 251 (2002) NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!!

Hackman, can you not show any restraint in your wordage????? Are you that ignorant that you have no other words to use but explatives??? I would hate for you to get kicked off of this board because you couldn't control your filthy mouth!!

Ease up dude. Most of us on this board don't care to read your filth!

Latest posts