TWU says the Teamsters are Telling Lies

I was referencing my own post to make clear what I was answering. The quote shows only his answer. Sometimes to reiterate or be clear of my point I post my original comment. I have learned to do this after so many time of having my posts taken out of context and subsequently being called a liar.
You'll have to excuse all the little tantrum outbursts that followed your post Anomaly. Their Idol FlipFlop Bob (<-We need AMFA because I answer to no one but my membership..what do you mean I am no longer Local VP ?err no we need TWU because I got spanked and can't run for election for five years, err We need AMFA NOW...oh no I have overstepped my bounds and now they are going to spank me again We Need TWU AA/ATD Consolidated revision 1.0....lol way too funny) that they hinged on his every word that we needed to DEMAND Raises to equal UAL while we are in BK instead of taking cuts all through the No Vote campaign. I save a lot of money not buying stand up comedian media. I just come here and always get to laughing so much it should be illegal not paying these guys royalties.

Reactions: 1 person
You'll have to excuse all the little tantrum outbursts that followed your post Anomaly. Their Idol FlipFlop Bob (<-We need AMFA because I answer to no one but my membership..what do you mean I am no longer Local VP ?err no we need TWU because I got spanked and can't run for election for five years, err We need AMFA NOW...oh no I have overstepped my bounds and now they are going to spank me again We Need TWU AA/ATD Consolidated revision 1.0....lol way too funny) that they hinged on his every word that we needed to DEMAND Raises to equal UAL while we are in BK instead of taking cuts all through the No Vote campaign. I save a lot of money not buying stand up comedian media. I just come here and always get to laughing so much it should be illegal not paying these guys royalties.

Thanks. I can only conclude that this is a defensive reaction. They have nothing else and are afraid their followers might start looking at the real amfa. What a scary thought that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrYvdYU8c5w

This is a new video and was found here.

http://www.teamster.org/content/attorney-josh-mcinerney-legal-precedent-and-practice-supports-teamster-position-reopening-0

http://www.teamster....ion-reopening-0

Just another text book LIE... the ibt DID NOT force open the CBA at UAL. It was opened under the provisions AMFA had previously negotiated in our CBA, allowing for an early section 6 filing inside of 270 days of the amendable date. See the links below...

EFFECTIVE DATE AND DURATION - Article: XXVII page:121 of the UAL 2005-2009 Mechanics Agreement

http://teamsterssfo.com/items/2005_amfa_UAL_CBA.pdf

The ibt negotiations at UAL began on April 29th, 2009 Per the contract article above - ibt flyer

http://ibtualnegotiations.com/items/Update_April_29_Negotiations_Begin.pdf

Reactions: 2 people

http://www.teamster....ion-reopening-0

When are you going to learn Anomaly?? Your just like a little child, read below and learn...

When are you going to learn that Josh is telling you what you want to hear. Typical attorney only revealing enough info to keep you all dragging along. Even after your little video, that all of a sudden pops up, I will still tell you, rather you want to believe it or not, "the teamsters cannot force AA (company) and mechs to re-open contract if they were to win a representational election". You know what, by GOD, vote the teamsters in at AA. When your current contract cannot be "forced" open as little Josh has promiced, then sue his a$$, as well as the teamsters. Go ahead and take the chance. Just ask all the UAL boys how that went for them, as well as the Frontier guys.

What pisses me off the most about this Teamster lie is that it had a direct influence on the outcome of the 1113 T/A Ratification.

It is bad enough for the Teamsters to be liars and helping the TWU against AMFA, it is worse when the lies assist the TWU in selling concessions and getting a yes vote on severe concessions.

During the ratification the Teamsters had an informational meeting in Tulsa. Some that attended told me they were advocating voting yes on the concessions because the Teamsters would open the contract and correct the concessions before the amendable date.

Given that the concessions of LBO2 only passed by 48 votes and mostly in Tulsa, then you can thank the Teamsters for this being ratified.

Who the hell wants a Union that lies and advocates a yes vote on the back of that lie?
Teamsters need to pack their bags and leave, they stand no chance at AA.

Reactions: 3 people
What pisses me off the most about this Teamster lie is that it had a direct influence on the outcome of the 1113 T/A Ratification.

It is bad enough for the Teamsters to be liars and helping the TWU against AMFA, it is worse when the lies assist the TWU in selling concessions and getting a yes vote on severe concessions.

During the ratification the Teamsters had an informational meeting in Tulsa. Some that attended told me they were advocating voting yes on the concessions because the Teamsters would open the contract and correct the concessions before the amendable date.

Given that the concessions of LBO2 only passed by 48 votes and mostly in Tulsa, then you can thank the Teamsters for this being ratified.

Who the hell wants a Union that lies and advocates a yes vote on the back of that lie?
Teamsters need to pack their bags and leave, they stand no chance at AA.

You are corrrect that it had a direct relation to the yes vote that passed by .25%.
Hopefully today AMFA is explaining this in detail today in Dallas at the AMFA info road show.

Informer, nothing personal but the Eagle mechs just showed how the vote at AA should have went for the AA mechs. I am very proud of them for voting the offer down by over 65% I say, if people voted on the premice of the teamsters winning an election, not yet even started, that will effect you for the next 6 years, is just insane.

Help me out here a little. What is the current 50% number for AMFA cards you guys need? And what will this 50% change to after the lay-offs? Or does it not change? I am assuming you guys will collect until you reach the 50% of the larger members rather than the lower as the TWU will more than likely leave it as large as possible. Remember, we have alot of AA mechs coming over to SWA and they should not be counted, but I could see the TWU and teamsters still including them. Hell TWU claimed dead persons as well as management personell as "on the list".

Don't you think it is kind of strange that a industrial union like the Teamsters is only organizing or raiding the M&R group at American? Now why is that? Why not the ramp? They got screwed just as bad as we did. Oh yea I forgot we are threatening to leave the TWU while the ramp is staying put. Any of you teamsters supporters still think the Teamsters are serious about organizing?