TYS-CLT on 10/19

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
There is a 5:55pm flight showing serviced by a 70-seater RJ..this is the first time I'm aware of the 70-seater flying into TYS (YEAH).
There were 41 seats open about 2 hrs ago on this flight. Now the flight is showing oversold by 13. Does anyone have the ability to see if they may have cancelled an earlier flight? I'm curious on two things: the 70-seater now flying in/out of TYS (hopefully for good as we need it here) and secondly, how this flight filled 42 seats on 2 hrs to become oversold. :huh:
Was hoping to catch this one out as the rest prior to are oversold.

I think it is just temporary. We had it listed in our change of schedule stuff. I can't remember why though.

That's the way it is at a lot of the express only cities. No wiggle room to absorb any type of cancellation. Could you imagine if it was a smaller weight restricted 50 seater?

There is a 5:55pm flight showing serviced by a 70-seater RJ..this is the first time I'm aware of the 70-seater flying into TYS (YEAH).
There were 41 seats open about 2 hrs ago on this flight. Now the flight is showing oversold by 13. Does anyone have the ability to see if they may have cancelled an earlier flight? I'm curious on two things: the 70-seater now flying in/out of TYS (hopefully for good as we need it here) and secondly, how this flight filled 42 seats on 2 hrs to become oversold. :huh:
Was hoping to catch this one out as the rest prior to are oversold.
We used to fly the F100 into TYS.

The 70 seaters started flying 2 r/t's a day into TYS this month. I believe it's going to continue for some time. Also they got the jet bridge fixed, and now they are supposedly actually going to use it too.

The 70 seaters started flying 2 r/t's a day into TYS this month. I believe it's going to continue for some time. Also they got the jet bridge fixed, and now they are supposedly actually going to use it too.
I remember the last days of a 737 flying into TYS before mainline left. Then, we were down to a Fokker F-100, then it went all express. THANK YOU for finally bringing Knoxville 70 seaters!!!! :up:

Latest posts