U Afa Website...does Anyone Know?

I don't know what you are talking about. The e-lines that are coming out is a continious flow of info. 3 e-lines last week. There is no info on talks with the co. as there is none scheduled. Bronner's meeting is for next week.

Managment has not complied with any of the AFA resolution. No movement in the employee relations arena. If there is any movement towards any inclination of talks, flight attendants will decide that move, not the leadership. That's it.

Well I do not subscribe to E-Line (which I should) but when I vist the Website and click on either the Hotline or the Eline that last post show January 29, 30, respectively, and no option for February. I'll go back and double-check but I've been there many times.

I agree with your other Points PitBull! Enough already!
:shock:

Furloughd4now said:
The AFA website for U FAs has not been updated for a month. Now I KNOW things ain't been that boring!!!

Is the shop closed??? :unsure:

Thanks!

Curious
Your right....the elines have not been posted on the AFA site for a month now. Whats up with that? Ive been looking every day and nothing...not even the hotlines. What gives?

Latest posts