U.S. Airways family loses a great man and friend

airmechus

Aug 30, 2002
On Thursday morning, Raymond Clarkson, a retired Lead Mechanic out of BOS succumbed to Cancer after a long battle. I was proud to have called him a co-worker as well as a friend. He fought hard but lost to this scourge which seems to be taking a lot of friends and even animals. I hope everyone joins me in keeping his family in their prayers during this weekend

Larry

On Thursday morning, Raymond Clarkson, a retired Lead Mechanic out of BOS succumbed to Cancer after a long battle. I was proud to have called him a co-worker as well as a friend. He fought hard but lost to this scourge which seems to be taking a lot of friends and even animals. I hope everyone joins me in keeping his family in their prayers during this weekend

Larry
I worked for Ray in Boston.A stand up guy and one of the best leads you could have.My prayers go out to his family from mine....Love ya Ray...keep a spot for me in the big hanger.

I worked for Ray in Boston.A stand up guy and one of the best leads you could have.My prayers go out to his family from mine....Love ya Ray...keep a spot for me in the big hanger.

I too worked with Ray when I was in BOS. He truly was a nice guy.

Latest posts