UAL dropping FLL and PBI

How is the revenue split on a codeshare flight?

Since Monday night last week United has paid oversales on Chicago -FLL 15-20 each day.
Last night i was coming back from training and it was aweful. Last monday and tuesday same crap.
Nobody really understands why UAL is to cancel these flights.. Washington Dulles over sold also.

Many high flyer passengers in first class full fare are pissed that UAL is doing this.

Since Monday night last week United has paid oversales on Chicago -FLL 15-20 each day.
Last night i was coming back from training and it was aweful. Last monday and tuesday same crap.
Nobody really understands why UAL is to cancel these flights.. Washington Dulles over sold also.

Many high flyer passengers in first class full fare are pissed that UAL is doing this.
Being oversold does not mean that it was profitable.

And since these flights are Ted, I don't get your first class point.

Being oversold does not mean that it was profitable.

And since these flights are Ted, I don't get your first class point.

FORGET TED>. NO MORE TED>> THINK outside of the box Mainline flights.
first class point.. I don't only work TED.. I work First class across the usa .. FIRST CLASS Full Fare passengers have brought up the subject of West Palm or Fort Lauderdale And usually fly down in the winter back and forth from Chicago. They aren't very happy at this. You keep saying low fares. TED Is out the door so low fares are gone. You can't tell me that American Airlines only operates flights on low fares as Jetblue or Southwest. The week united said they were pulling out American Airlines added 3 flights a day to Fort Lauderdale charging high fares to Fort Lauderdale.
My friend showed me on jetnet the loads and they are already oversold flights to FLL this winter.
So United wasn't charging low fares. Our current Management is a diasater and the passenger now know it.
The fares are higher fares from chicago and American was smart to jump on this. They are the only carrier now from beside one flight a day with spirit which is always over sold and typical airfare is 294 one way on spirit.
United now flies a 737 first class to orlando from Chicago and i worked that flight two weeks ago from chicago
and the manifest stated FULL FARE. Because United now states who my FULL Fare passenagers on board so we don't piss them off. What do you know? Are you drinking the kool-aid too?
(Deleted by moderator-personal attack/flamebait)

WOW... :shock:

I feel alot of anger here.
Can't we all just get along?

B) xUT