Unions Await Outline

BoeingBoy

Veteran
Nov 9, 2003
Unions await outline

By Thomas Olson
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, April 29, 2004

After waiting nervously for months, US Airways' workers are finally supposed to hear details of management's new business plan on Wednesday, union sources said.

Article

Jim

No. The PIT President never said that just because AFA looks at the business plan that we would be more inclined to open up our contract.

It's not up to the leadership to do so.

It's already being opened care of the 'me too' clause. Might as well show up and see what the pilots are already agreeing to give back.

IAM is not invited as of yesterday afternoon and doubt we would go anyhow.

I sure hope the IAM goes. It never hurts to listen. And if I wanted information, I would want it from somebody who was there, not from "what I heard" sources.

PITMTC said:
I sure hope the IAM goes. It never hurts to listen. And if I wanted information, I would want it from somebody who was there, not from "what I heard" sources.
I can understand your sentiment since without the IAM membership you are irrelevant.

No one is left untouched working at U.

He is another mistake of this management team. It proves they will promote anyone that has enough suck time.

--Hear he can detail a car well though.

Awhhhh IAM was left out again? Maybe a320 does know something you dont after all ..... 700 Im curious to how you would know there has not been a discussion already? Would the top dogs need to tell its membership at all or do you have an "inside source?"

cavalier said:
I can understand your sentiment since without the IAM membership you are irrelevant.

No one is left untouched working at U.
I can't make heads or tails of your response. Read my post again.

700 stated that the IAM would not go anyway. I stated that I hope they would to get first hand information.

What does your response have to do with that. You make no sense. :huh:

pitguy said:
He is another mistake of this management team. It proves they will promote anyone that has enough suck time.

--Hear he can detail a car well though.
I sure hope you are not directing this about or towards me. Because if you are, you are waaaaay off base here. You clearly do not know who I am or what kind of person I am so don't even start with the insults.

700UW said:
IAM is not invited as of yesterday afternoon and doubt we would go anyhow.
well that seems to be a blind stupid move in my book...i'm sure the membership will read that as another boner by IAM.
i can see the rumor mill growing as we speak.
i'd think you'd have to at least listen to report to your ,members.

delldude said:
well that seems to be a blind stupid move in my book...i'm sure the membership will read that as another boner by IAM.
i can see the rumor mill growing as we speak.
i'd think you'd have to at least listen to report to your ,members.
As of yesterday afternoon no invite was recieved by the Airline Coordinator of the IAM.