united pisses off comiedian mo-nique

She had already stowed her two ENORMOUS bags in first. Then one of her entourage from economy came up, not with some small hairdryer but the big kind that goes over your entire head, and took out another passenger's bag!!!...to put her's in. From an interview of another First class passenger, apparently Mz MO had a DIVA moment and went crazy and started screaming the RACISM card.

Ahhh, good times!

She had already stowed her two ENORMOUS bags in first. Then one of her entourage from economy came up, not with some small hairdryer but the big kind that goes over your entire head, and took out another passenger's bag!!!...to put her's in. From an interview of another First class passenger, apparently Mz MO had a DIVA moment and went crazy and started screaming the RACISM card.

Ahhh, good times!

UAL should ban her for life. Make a press release and let the world know what happened. If I was the Captain and had the pleasure of backing the F/A's in dumping this trash on the jetway I would have made sure she knew that all the big celebrities have their OWN planes.

Perhaps msmoo could get a deal on a plane with Mel Gibson and they could travel the world together.

072706_monique_lg.jpgShe'll now be part of my posts forever. Sounds like another entitled passenger. This quote is from "Inside Edition" She said the only thing she told the f/a's was:

"you will not be disrespectful, you will not be rude. I cannot and will not allow that."

Stick a sock (or ham sandwich) in it honey.

todaymonique.jpg

What did she need the blow dryer for? She's missing all her hair in back!!! Look in the mirror. Poor Mz Nique.

(be careful....I heard she bites hard)

UA should have just charged her an excess baggage fee and shipped everything as freight.

The 65 cents per kg fuel surcharge (plus the 12 cents per kg security fee) would have been nice incremental revenue.

No discrimination there. Everybody rides together!

Now I've heard from rumors at WHQ that it was NOT a "hair dryer" but rather a "hair piece", as in a wig. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Once again, we are reminded that First Class refers to the seat, not its occupant.

Oh my gosh, I am absolutely shocked and amazed. Someone once again conveniently played the race card to justify their childish antics on an airplane. What is this world coming to? Reminds me of a run-in I had as a ticket agent with a then very famous celebrity back in the late 1980's. She showed up late to the gate and couldn't get her first class seat. When I calmly explained the situation to her, she called me a racist. Unreal.

I won't [fly United again], and I hope no other black person will fly them either," she told the Daily News after venting her frustration on WBLS' "The Steve Harvey Morning Show."cco

And this doesn't smack of racism???

Latest posts