United Seeking $310m Increase To Loans

Beer Guzzler

Advanced
May 20, 2005
Atlanta, GA
aogdesk.org
UAL Corp., parent of United Airlines, said in court documents Thursday that it needs another $310 million in bankruptcy loans to provide a "stable environment" as the company works on its reorganization plan.

Chicago-based UAL has said it intends to emerge from bankruptcy this fall and indicated this summer that it may need additional money during the exit process. The request, however, is separate from the airline's ongoing pursuit of exit financing.

Parent Co. of United Airlines Seeking $310 Million Increase to Bankruptcy Loans

:lol: The airline's motion also includes a provision to extend the date by which the company must provide an update business plan to its lenders to Aug. 31. :blink:

WHAT HAPPENED TO AUGUST 1ST :shock: ??? NOW, AUGUST 31ST OF WHAT YEAR???? :rolleyes:

Fishy:

Blah, blah, blah!!! United got the loan. Good thing no one including the bankers and the bankruptcy judge do not listen to you.

Also, what happens at United should be of no concern to you. All your time an attention should be given to Frontier. You left United along time ago at least two years or more. For some reason you seem to have some psychological need to keep negatively commenting on United as some justification for being employed at Frontier. Why should you even care about United at all now? I assure you once you stepped off the curb at United no gives you a second thought. You're spending all your waking moments commentig on this board and perhaps others, is reflective of a very dependent personality that can't let go a move on with their life. I imagine this personality dependency of yours spills over into other aspects of your life. As the years role by, Fishy, if you do not get a grip on your dependent personality, things will become worse and worse for you. Get a grip, Fishy, and take the time you spend on the internet a put it towards more constructive activities which will get you ahead in life. If you have a family spend this time with them.

I've always maintained that Fish needs a couch and someone qualified to help! I think the 'dependant personality' was pretty accurate Novaqt! Maybe Fish should mention it upon consultation...Why is it that every post Fish participates in, there is usually a question about his psyche?

You're spending all your waking moments commentig on this board and perhaps others,

Hardly novaqt, I just spent 4 days off and didn't give two S&@ts about UAL HELL! :up: They will always be the worst employer in the industry! :shock:

From now on I'm going to complain on my Munich, London, Paris, Bejing, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Zurich, Narita, etc, etc, etc layovers. The worst? Right! Where do the Frontier f/a's layover again? Somehow, these layovers seem a tad bit more enjoyable (at least to me)

Latest posts