Us Airways Asks For Correction On Cwa Web Site

Could we please get through one day without a thread becoming 700/320 battle it out? If you guys want to keep it up, go to PM. With all the complaints we've been getting, there might be some time outs in the near future if it continues. I'd like to suggest both of you try using the new ignore feature. Everyone else here knows how you two feel about each other, there really isnt a need to bring it up in every thread, good intentions or not on eithers part. Give it a rest already.

Also lets get THIS thread back on track or it will be locked out as well.
Thanks.

unit4clt said:
The CWA should put out a letter calling for US airways Management to publish the true cost of paying Mesa and others to fly RJ's around. And while they are at it breakdown the NON-labor cost.
[post="167436"][/post]​
[/

HOW ABOUT THE COST OF LOST REVENUE FROM MESA AND PSA'S UNDEPENDABILITY. THE CONSTANT MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS AND
LACK OF AVAILABLE CREWS ARE DOING MORE TO ERODE OUR MARKET
SHARE THAN ANY OF THE LCC'S. I KNOW OF AT LEAST 2 CHPR PAX
IN THE LAST YEAR WHO HAVE GIVEN UP ON U ENTIRELY BECAUSE OF
NUMEROUS RJ IRREGULARITIES. MR CRELLIN, YOU CANT BLAME THIS
ON LABOR.

700UW said:
You don't like it don't read it. The board has a new wonderful feature called ignore.

According to Mesa's 10K US payed them $232,000,000 last year.
[post="167463"][/post]​

WHAT????? $232,000,000 FOR 3RD RATE SERVICE. OUR OLD BAC-111'S NEVER
BROKE DOWN AS OFTEN AS MESA RJ'S . MESA RJ'S REMIND ME OF AN OLD CHEVETTE
I ONCE OWNED. IT SPENT SO MUCH TIME BEING TOWED THE FRONT TIRES WERE IN PERFECT SHAPE, THEY NEVER TOUCHED THE GROUND. AND MESA DISPATCH....I'VE
HAD TO CALL THEM AND TELL THEM THAT THEIR PLANE IS NOT IN PHL GETTING READY TO LEAVE BUT IN A HANGER WAITING FOR A MECHANIC AT MY STATION.
BRUCE, IF I WERE YOU I'D ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK.....