US Airways Awarded Coveted 2012 MRO of the Year Award for Airline Maintenance Excellence

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
TEMPE, Ariz., April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) today was recognized by Aviation Week and Overhaul & Maintenance magazine for technical excellence during the publication's annual aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) awards held in Dallas. This prestigious industry award is given to the world's top MRO and maintenance-related companies that demonstrate outstanding achievement and innovation in the area of technical operations.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/03/idUS204990+03-Apr-2012+PRN20120403

Makes me think of the soup nazi.

Thanks for the 1st place award, now NO SOUP FOR YOU

Edit- and isn't this old news? I mean, it's only a year old

It's never too late for a reminder that no matter how well you do, no matter how consistently excellent you are in your performance and no matter how much recognition and good press you bring the company, your management is hell-bent on extracting from you your greatest efforts while simultaneously degrading your worth as a professional and an employee, by playing games and refusing to negotiate with your bargaining agent in good faith.

You never know, that coveted and much touted award might come in handy some day...

strike_zps7d7ee599.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Really do not care about awards, they do not buy groceries, gas, ect....SHOW US THE MONEY.....with what the company is offering, lowest pay in the industry, that shows me what they really think of Airline Maintenance Excellence

Nice job Tech Ops!
I think we won that last year too (or maybe the year before I forget).

Edit- and isn't this old news? I mean, it's only a year old

It is a year old.

Oh, and by the way, Joan Crawford won the Academy Award for Best Actress, too.

(But I do feel that US Airways maintenance continues to be top-notch.)

Latest posts