Us Airways Celebrates 5 Years Of Bbb

ISP

Senior
Apr 3, 2003
ARLINGTON, Va. (PRNewswire) - ARLINGTON, Va., Sept. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --
US Airways today announced B. Ben Baldanza, VP of Marketing & Planning, is celebrating his 5th year anniversary with the company. To honor this momentous occasion, US Airways management team will be having a party in the basement apartment of Seth, the GoFares mascot, in Mobile, Al.

"I would like to invite all the preferred members to celebrate this day with me," said Baldanza, "but in hindsight, they would probably bring crumby gifts. As we all know, those folks don't spend nearly as much money as they should." He continued, "if you do feel like coming however, we will have kiosks deployed to collect a $10 service fee at the door."

In anticipation of a large turnout, customers are encouraged to RSVP on US Airways award winning website. If for some reason they encounter a technical issue, like the back button acting up, they are still not permitted to call US Airways toll free reservations. Instead, all customers should use the "ask us a question" feature.

Baldanza lamented "I've been here 5 years now. In that time, I've had 4 CEO's and 2 Chairman's of the Board, but I believe that is a normal working environment. My team of VP's has successfully alienated our entire customer base, including those most loyal, while simultaneously breaking every labor contract we've signed. I am looking forward to our second trip to the restructuring courts." It should be noted that Baldanza has also shrunk 5 inches over this period of time.

When reached for comment, US Airways CEO Bruce Lakefield at first could not understand because he was not wearing his hearing aid. When he got his device in working order, he instructed us to contact Chris Chaimes because Chaimes actually writes everything for Lakefield. When I informed Lakefield that I was Chris Chaimes, he did not know what to say.

US Airways is the nation's seventh-largest airline, serving nearly 200 communities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America. US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and the US Airways Express partner carriers operate over 3,300 flights per day. For more information on US Airways flight schedules and fares, contact US Airways online at usairways.com, or call US Airways Reservations at 1-800-428-4322.

Reporters needing additional information should contact US Airways Corporate Affairs at (703) 872-5100.

Hey, I like BBB. He was kind enough to actually send me an email recently. Well, he sent it everyone who has been a CP for 6 years or whatever like me and a few other people. Like, anyone who has looked at a US Air plane and can fog a mirror. But still, I was touched.

He said that despite what I might be hearing or reading about US that in the long run everything will be fine. We just need to keep flying US. Of course I believe him, he has always been there for the customer.

Latest posts