Us Airways Golf

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
US Airways Golf

ARLINGTON (theHub.com) - Membership in US Airways Golf is up by more than 65 percent year over year, with over 276,000 Dividend Miles members worldwide now enrolled in the program. US Airways Golf offers special members-only packages for challenging golf at fabulous resorts worldwide, as well as special partner offers from some of the top names in golf such as ESPN Golf Schools.

“US Airways Golf helps spur bookings to key US Airways destinations, with particular focus on those that are new or in need of seasonal support. Given the extensive promotional material and offers highlighted both in monthly newsletters and on usairways.com, we have seen an increase in program participation and related bookings that mirrors the spike in membership,â€￾ said Jim Nathan, Director of Direct Marketing.

The program’s latest newsletter features golf offers to one of US Airways’ newest destinations, Venice, where members can choose from accommodations at either a provincial villa or a luxury hotel right on the Grand Canal. “I think our members will really enjoy playing the water hazards in Venice," quipped Jim.

There also are offers to Scotland and Ireland, which highlight our special Envoy fares to those destinations. Other offers included are St. Lucia, Fort Lauderdale and select courses on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in Alabama. To view the US Airways Golf newsletter, type the following in your Internet browser: http://www.usairways.com/golf/feb_golf.htm.

Other member benefits of note include a 10 percent discount and bonus Dividend Miles on the purchase of ESPN Golf Schools, whose wide selection of courses includes the 3-Club Tour and the new Beginners Tour. Members also enjoy a 10 percent savings off an array of golf equipment purchased at TGW.com.

Enrollment in US Airways Golf is free, easy, and is open to employees who are enrolled in the Dividend Miles program. Simply visit usairways.com/golf and click on “Registration Information.â€￾

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Sorta on the same subject, I assume that everyone has seen the announcement of expanded service to Agusta for the Masters this spring. Good to see.....

Jim

BoeingBoy said:
Sorta on the same subject, I assume that everyone has seen the announcement of expanded service to Agusta for the Masters this spring. Good to see.....

Jim
[post="252616"][/post]​
:D "Real men don't golf." This is a game women and children can play.

BoeingBoy said:

Jim
[post="252616"][/post]​

I guess it goes without saying provided USAirways is still flying in the spring. Or is everyone just real optimistic.

Nothing new..

The boat is sinking, pumps are on and the leadership is making sure the
carpet is clean in the First Class Cabin..

The Titanic has a better chance of survival.

Company is worried about golf while the bottom is falling out..

Goes along with the Memo about how to wear your "Blue Skies Ahead" Button..

justaumechanic said:
Nothing new..

The Titanic has a better chance of survival.

Company is worried about golf while the bottom is falling out..

Goes along with the Memo about how to wear your "Blue Skies Ahead" Button..
[post="253018"][/post]​

It does smack of re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, doesn't it?

justaumechanic said:
[post="253018"][/post]​

Based on my latest domestic flights in the front, I can't even say your statement in accurate, although I do agree with the premise of your post.

Back