US Airways LAX hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? LGA is one of the busiest airports in the country, that is why it is slot controlled.

Dude give it up, you dont know what your talking about.

Just like your post on AA about DEL, if a route is losing money an airline is going to cut it out of their network, its about making money, not losing.

Go back to airline CEO simulator.

I told you I don't play that game! I never even heard of it! And LGA is not so congested thanks to people prohibiting flights of more than 1,500 miles except Denver and later in 2012 Phoenix

Plus Denver and Philadelphia both only have 1 airport and would be dumb and expensive to make another airport just for Southwest. OAK-IATA code for Oakland International Airport (assuming if you don't know).

WTF???

Dude....give up while you still have a tail left....And dont try to impress anyone with your vast knowledge of airport codes....There are people on this board that have forgotten more codes than you'll ever know..

I told you I don't play that game! I never even heard of it! And LGA is not so congested thanks to people prohibiting flights of more than 1,500 miles except Denver and later in 2012 Phoenix
Are you serious?

I use to work at LGA, you dont know what your talking about, even been number 50 for takeoff at 7am?

You have no idea of what you post.

LaGuardia Airport employs about 8,000 people. The airport contributes more than $11.6 in economic activity to the NY/NY region, generating about 93,000 jobs and $4.2 billion in annual wages and salaries.

In 2010 LGA saw almost 24,000,000 passengers and has 76 gates.

Also LGA had 361,616 plane movements.

It is the 20th busiest airport in the United States, you dont know what your talking about.

LGA is not that big. It is small compared to JFK and Newark. Plus Denver and Philadelphia both only have 1 airport and would be dumb and expensive to make another airport just for Southwest. Besides Southwest doesn't have such operations at SFO. It has much larger operations in nearly OAK-IATA code for Oakland International Airport (assuming if you don't know).

When you get your own airline, let us know... :lol:
Until then, vacation is over, get your butt back to school son. :p
B) xUT

This guy has to be pulling our leg . I can't come up with anything else . Geez <_< :blink:

Must be an escapee from Airliners.net.
Ha!

LGA is not that big. It is small compared to JFK and Newark. Plus Denver and Philadelphia both only have 1 airport and would be dumb and expensive to make another airport just for Southwest. Besides Southwest doesn't have such operations at SFO. It has much larger operations in nearly OAK-IATA code for Oakland International Airport (assuming if you don't know).

Gosh, are you sure? :rolleyes:

Embry-Riddle called, they said to get off the computer and hit the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back