US Airways Pilots: Dave Is Counting On You!

[blockquote]
On 2/8/2003 11:30:24 AM DELLDUDE wrote:

bottomfeeder
----------------
if you really wish to learn the secret of ninety two...meet me at concourse b in PIT at hotlicks at seven o'clock sunday.i'll be wearing a us airways mechanics uniform with a pink handkerchief in my right rear pocket.approach me from the south east.ask me for the time of day....i will ask you whats the best selling beer in pittsburgh...
----------------

Delldude... Your killin me... LMAO

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/8/2003 11:15:21 AM DELLDUDE wrote:

hey biffe:maybe we can sell the secret on the 1992 thing to bottomfeeder.make a little on the side,eh?
weeks now and he still doesn't see the forest through the trees.
----------------
[/blockquote]

No secret, you guys destroyed aircraft and company property and we didnt help. Now, you guys whine about pilots. We lose our pension, everybody is happy. Company comes after yours, you destroy aircraft and company property. We dont help, you whine about pilots. Quite simple isnt it?

[blockquote]
----------------

bottomfeeder-[ .

----------------
if you really wish to learn the secret of ninety two...meet me at concourse b in PIT at hotlicks at seven o'clock sunday.i'll be wearing a us airways mechanics uniform with a pink handkerchief in my right rear pocket.approach me from the south east.ask me for the time of day....i will ask you whats the best selling beer in pittsburgh...[img
----------------
[/blockquote]

Dude,

Better idea, Why don't we get togeather to play some cards. The bluff is probably one of the most under rated moves. Do you know when your opponent is bluffing? I would really enjoy taking some of your money.

Don't bite too hard on the hook!

Chow!!!!

[blockquote]
----------------

hey biffe:maybe we can sell the secret on the 1992 thing to bottomfeeder.make a little on the side,eh?
----------------
[/blockquote]

Dude,

I guess you have not figured it out yet. It is easier to get someone's goat by playing stupid. Well it did just that DUDE and BIFFE and TUG. I was here way before you BIFFE and I remember the real way it went.

Just call me a blonde poster..Duuuuhhhhh

Sometimes it is fun to go fishing with out any worms on the hook. You don't get many bites but it gives you time to think. By the way, only dumb fishes bite an empty hook.

Have A Good Day!!!!!!!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/10/2003 7:13:10 AM BottomFeeder wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

bottomfeeder-[ .

----------------
if you really wish to learn the secret of ninety two...meet me at concourse b in PIT at hotlicks at seven o'clock sunday.i'll be wearing a us airways mechanics uniform with a pink handkerchief in my right rear pocket.approach me from the south east.ask me for the time of day....i will ask you whats the best selling beer in pittsburgh...[img
----------------
[/blockquote]

Dude,

Better idea, Why don't we get togeather to play some cards. The bluff is probably one of the most under rated moves. Do you know when your opponent is bluffing? I would really enjoy taking some of your money.

Don't bite too hard on the hook!

Chow!!!!
----------------
[/blockquote]
so how long you been around?
i spent six hours on concourse b yesterday by the way.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/9/2003 9:21:36 PM retread wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

----------------
[/blockquote]

No secret, you guys destroyed aircraft and company property and we didnt help. Now, you guys whine about pilots. We lose our pension, everybody is happy. Company comes after yours, you destroy aircraft and company property. We dont help, you whine about pilots. Quite simple isnt it?
----------------
[/blockquote]
next time we're upgrading to stingers.[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/11.gif']