US Airways purchases

Wait till the Social Security number givaway story gets out. This one goes up pretty high I bet. :blink: :blink: :blink:
Have you asked Cleary how many law enforcement agencies responded to his request for investigation?

Zero.

All three of our pilots are bidding and getting paid their line values.

The three inch binder of evidence the investigator has contains 6-8 pages pertaining to the west pilots.

And there is talk that USAPA may actually be the ones with a bit of explaining to do. They colored with someone within the company to unlock the column that contained those SSNs.

If there was any wrong-doing by the west pilots, they would have been gone long ago.

Instead they're getting paid to stay home.

Does AeroAchtung tie East pilots Social Security numbers to their taxi numbers? Somebody needs to keep asking why the company that supports management pilots giving out personal information out now keeps track of employees like the Gestapo. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is going to be a great lawsuit for intimidation the east pilots will soon bring. :D
They brung it boo. It's up in NY.

Jesus H Keyrist who haven't you sued? Wait I heard a janitor farted in Cleary's face let's sue him, he had an AOL pin on his shirt!

Save your money Boys, Jerry is coming and and he is locked and loaded and you guys have The Little Sisters of the Poor on your side singing Solidarity forever.

Brilliant!

I understand the Aerobahn Surface Management System is advanced technology that can tell exactly what an aircraft is doing while operating. In addition, USAPA officials have reported US Airways has personnel in the Towers monitoring and recording data on US Airways' flights. US Airways has hired a consulting firm made up of former airline pilots who are supporting this effort. The team is recording radio calls to ATC/US Airways Ops, recording door closure times, taxi times, log book write ups etc.; as well as obtaining data from the Aerobahn Surface Management System that can be used as a comparison to validate other information.

All of this data can be used in US Airways' Injunction case to obtain damages/fines that could bankrupt the Union or can be used to discipline a pilot up to termination for illegal actions.

For more information on the Aerobahn Surface Management System click on the link below:

See Story

This pilot is the dumbest of the lot of you. He carries the water for Franke Air for free. They will use him the longest. He thinks he is scaring you. I understand he is eastern based. He is the most despised by his coworkers obviously. Lorenzo would love him.

Come on NOS, you know USA320pilot is an EAST Captain. So try again.

come on guys - this is not about the pilot lawsuit - this is about continuing to improve the performance of the airline

come on guys - this is not about the pilot lawsuit - this is about continuing to improve the performance of the airline

Will never happen with subhuman compensation. They are going to have to make up "awards" from now on. Oh, wait, they already did.

Back