Us Airways Tidbits

how can US preform hvy mtc in IND? who will do the work? will they hire IAM mechs in IND? I thought US closed INT because it didn't make sense to have hvy mtc at a non-hub/focus city....

jack mama said:
how can US preform hvy mtc in IND? who will do the work? will they hire IAM mechs in IND? I thought US closed INT because it didn't make sense to have hvy mtc at a non-hub/focus city....
jack mamma,

The IND RUMOR is not based on business sense, logic , logistical intelligence or least of all ideal location proximity to our present operations. The IND Rumor is a dangling threat to those in CLT and PIT , if and when the IAM defeats Dave in court again. It's more of something to keep the natives (Labor) restless and worrying all the time.

flythewing said:
767jetz said:
Secret informed sources tell me that some Sesame Street characters sound just like people we may know! I guess you could call them a deleted by moderator.
TPFKAC..........
flythewing,

Sorry, but can you PM me the translation to that? I'm sure it's funny, but I'm not up on all the internet short hand.

Thanks.

Gotta go take care of this CHIPped tooth of mine. ;)

767jetz said:
flythewing said:
767jetz said:
Secret informed sources tell me that some Sesame Street characters sound just like people we may know! I guess you could call them a deleted by moderator.
TPFKAC..........
flythewing,

Sorry, but can you PM me the translation to that? I'm sure it's funny, but I'm not up on all the internet short hand.

Thanks.

Gotta go take care of this CHIPped tooth of mine. ;)
LOL :D

Here we go again.

How did you "contribute" your tooth? ;)

USFlyer said:
I thought PSA made a profit of $11 million last year.
Actually it was 11.5 million in the first quarter of last year.

The other three quarters were not disclosed in a recent filling by PSA to the govt. to operate 70 seat aircraft. I belive it would be safe to assume that PSA had made much more than that last year, and now U Mgt. wants to give that away?

I personally would be very worried if U feels they could do without that income. I could only see them willing to sell PSA (a pure profit airline) if they knew U was going out of business and wanted to get top dollar now instead of getting dirt in Ch.7.