US Announced YQB Service

My apologies, you're right - it was Ottawa I was thinking of. But US (or at least PI) did serve it with Boeings and not just F28's.

Jim

Ottawa was a great layover summer or winter. I flew it on both the F-28 and 737.

My apologies, you're right - it was Ottawa I was thinking of. But US (or at least PI) did serve it with Boeings and not just F28's.

Jim

The skating there is great. Right through the center of town. Awfully windy, be sure to bring your toque and and mitts eh?

Reactions: 1 person
Too bad this happened. Now they need to look Northeast and head to Berlin. New Airport, Big Metro Area.
Could they make Berlin with a 757? They should look at the missing pieces and fill them in, such as Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Vienna, Warsaw, Moscow just to name a few. Not all would have to be year-round, but They'd do well. OK, I am aware of the shortage of widebodies, but why doesn't US have a few spare and operated so tight. The A330's could be used on PHL/CLT-West Coast if they had extras, and I bet they do good. What are they going to do when the 350 isn't online when its planned? Just

Could they make Berlin with a 757? They should look at the missing pieces and fill them in, such as Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Vienna, Warsaw, Moscow just to name a few. Not all would have to be year-round, but They'd do well. OK, I am aware of the shortage of widebodies, but why doesn't US have a few spare and operated so tight. The A330's could be used on PHL/CLT-West Coast if they had extras, and I bet they do good. What are they going to do when the 350 isn't online when its planned? Just

PHL-TXL is probably doable with a 757, it's comparable in distance to DTW-DUS and PHL-ARN. Do we have a spare 767 now that they nixed the 2nd CLT-FRA or was that just a ghost aircraft?