US beats Midwest on CLT-MKE

BTW Air Wisconsin parent company helped bail out US during the 2nd BK they are a major shareholder in the US Air Group. they OWN us. That was part of the deal for Air Wisconsin be become a major US express carrier when they left the UA express.
Air Wisconsin has sold a lot of USAirways stock that was given to them from USAirway after United got rid of them ZW made a lot of money off US stock. United made Air Wisconsin employees take a pay cut only to get rid of them. The AFA United Flight Attendant scope clause had a lot to do with United getting rid of them among other things. ZW had no home US took them in

EXCUSE YOU PACEMAKER but the MKE-CLT flights are worked by MAINLINE EMPLOYEES we are former west agents with several recalled east rampers working with us.

To borrow 700's phrase "DON'T LET THE FACTS GET IN YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!"
Do mainline employees work all express and mainline flights inside and outside in MKE?

Yea, and what about when it comes down to one of the wholly owns. I mean we seem to contribute to the profit sharing checks you get in the mail.
Yea what about the Express DOT on time stat that is not factor in for the bonuses money that whole employees own gets

EXCUSE YOU PACEMAKER but the MKE-CLT flights are worked by MAINLINE EMPLOYEES we are former west agents with several recalled east rampers working with us.

To borrow 700's phrase "DON'T LET THE FACTS GET IN YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!"
And you guys always do a wonderful job with our two lonely mainline flights to and from PHX on the 319!!! I love this station! Always a smile on your face and hard working. Thank You, and see you soon! :)

Not only is the station a mainline operation, the route was, from time to time, flown on company owned aircraft by PSA.

But what the heck... the WO's are bastard step children anyways so you might as well throw them out along with all the mainline express stations and the express ramps.

Do mainline employees work all express and mainline flights inside and outside in MKE?
yes Inside its Mainline gate and ticket agents with about a 50%/50% mix of former west and east agents doing a great job and the Former west rampers still waiting patiently for a pay raise

Also the ramp does the ground handling for Frontier which has 3 daily non stops to DEN and currently 3(W,S,Su) a non stop flight from MKE-CUN that flight takes the place of one of the DEN flights on those days

ZW rampers and gate agents are still doing the work here in MKE for UA even thogh the equipment is Skywest birds also doing AC to YYZ

now that we will be the only carrier in MKE to offer non stop service to CLT do you think our brilliant leaders in PHX :eek: :oops: would upgrade 1 of the rj flight to a mainline flight :mf_boff:

I can't believe I actually typed that without laughing

Hey HPMKE...How have the loads been to PHX lately? I used to go via DTW whenever I couldnt get the nonstop DCA PHX because DTW PHX has always been running 30-35% full.

I think 03 APR is the same day Skyway is being shut down by Midwest. Could it be possible the service wil re-surface with another contract carrier?

Back