US FAs push back against TSA pat downs

Obama Lama Ding Dong if he disagreed with Bush had both the mandate of change and the votes to dismantle the apparatus of TSA tyranny, However as supreme President of the People Republic he chose not to. So the blame falls squarely at his feet.

I'm quite please that the Unions are taking the lead. Further proving the fraud that is Barack Obama, while taking a stand for freedom and liberty

With all that has transpired I would've been very surprised if he did dismantle or changed anything in this arena. You know, crew pat downs always come before trying to sustain a falling dollar, cleanup oil spills, end wars, create incentives etc...

This blatant stripping away of humanity and rights carried out in the previous administration dehumanized many in society to a numbers game that pays off based upon fear mongering. Did he learn that from looking at his Mom's aborted fetus in jar?

Maritime law ~ Freedom
~ Liberty < ==== this is what WE the people have, you do understand this much, don't you?

BTW, one of those airlines out there can and should take a BIG round of applause for helping this happen. They were making it "fun" to be treated like "cattle" while flying for "nothing" in a "nothing" a/c while being fed one of the symbols of stupidity: a peanut!

The Presidents past and future...they're all the same.

BTW, one of those airlines out there can and should take a BIG round of applause for helping this happen. They were making it "fun" to be treated like "cattle" while flying for "nothing" in a "nothing" a/c while being fed one of the symbols of stupidity: a peanut!
HP ?

This is a good start....

http://www.optoutday.com/

And this little gem of information regarding the pat down......just a fyi of what the women can expect... So what is the "top of the thigh?"

The "standard pat-down"

The TSA's "standard pat-down procedure" is now a more invasive form of the pat-down search that you might have experienced in the past.

TSA says that during the new standard pat-down, a screener of the same sex will examine your head, shirt collar area, and waistband, and may use either the front or back of his or her hands to feel your body, including buttocks, around breasts, and between the legs, feeling up to the top of the thigh. Women in tight skirts that don't allow an agent to feel the thigh area may be asked to remove the skirt in a private screening area and will be given a gown or towel to put on.

This is a good start....

http://www.optoutday.com/

And this little gem of information regarding the pat down......just a fyi of what the women can expect... So what is the "top of the thigh?"

The "standard pat-down"

The TSA's "standard pat-down procedure" is now a more invasive form of the pat-down search that you might have experienced in the past.

TSA says that during the new standard pat-down, a screener of the same sex will examine your head, shirt collar area, and waistband, and may use either the front or back of his or her hands to feel your body, including buttocks, around breasts, and between the legs, feeling up to the top of the thigh. Women in tight skirts that don't allow an agent to feel the thigh area may be asked to remove the skirt in a private screening area and will be given a gown or towel to put on.

Here is a female passenger screening experience. These stories are popping up every day and will likely grow as crewmembers are probably guaranteed opt outs at this point and more and more passengers are requesting it.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/meg-mcla...ripped-up.html

It seems like more and more people are getting into this. there are two other parts. good watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n7keSr5OrI

Has the TSA gotten better or worse under Obama?

Obama is every bit a puppet of the Central Bankers and Fortune 100 as Bush.

Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

It's much worse than than the Main Stream Media is reporting.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-gives-rapists-and-illegals-the-green-light-while-groping-children/

To answer the question with which you opened:

Yes, the TSA has gotten worse "under Obama." But I imagine it would have gotten just as bad "under McCain," also. The TSA has gotten consistently worse every day it has existed, and you point out (correctly) that the "new boss same as the old boss." So why single out Obama for abuse and name-calling? Why do I doubt you would be flinging similar epithets at President McCain today?

That being said, I do agree with what you have posted (except for laying the blame for this mess on Obama.) But I do join those in criticism of Obama for not making this joke of "airport security" any better, i.e. more effective and less intrusive, during his two years in office.

I applaud the unions for taking a stand. This is a violation of basic privacy rights, and we as individual citizens are completely powerless to do anything in protest without the fear of retaliatory action by the TSA. Nobody should ever be forced to expose themselves or get felt up for any reason, EVER........ESPECIALLY as a prerequisite for doing one's job. If this nonsense does not stop, air travel will plummet.

The unions are advocating on behalf of all airline customers, and I hope you are successful in knocking some common sense into the TSA. (I know that's an oxymoron, but you all get my point. :lol: )

Why do I doubt you would be flinging similar epithets at President McCain today?

Wrong.

I'm a Ron Paul Libertarian.

You're stuck in the false left-right paradigm.

The Dems and Repubs both represent the interests of big business. They just pander to different constituencies.

You need to spend some time at the web site.

www.infowars.com

Reactions: 1 person
While I agree with most of your post, be advised that the goon squad called the TSA is a product of the Bush administration, and has consistently since its inception moved ever onward toward more and more intrusive, arrogant, ignorant, and useless abuses of the traveling public. Don't blame Obama. It's just the TSA marching on.

I disagree. This new monster is a product of the DHS, which is ran by former AZ Guv Janet, appointed by The chief of Barakistan.

I disagree. This new monster is a product of the DHS, which is ran by former AZ Guv Janet, appointed by The chief of Barakistan.

So, given this logic then, the FAA is also new since it is part of the DOT whose chief was also appointed by Obama.

And then we have the shiny new FBI, part of Eric Holder's DOJ.

No wonder the Libertarian Party gets no traction.

Reactions: 1 person