Usairways-help Or Hurt

UAL_TECH said:
RealWorld,

BigRed1 (for some reason?) attempted to start a hypothetical discussion which (in my ethics) may be construed as a little out of line and maybe even disingenuous (if not inflammatory) on his part. I for one wish you all at US the best of luck and (as you may know) I ‘lurk’ and occasionally post in your forum.

We are all in a place wherein some people cannot decide their own position.

Good Luck to you all at USAir!!!

B) UT
[post="189393"][/post]​
-------------------------------------
Come on UAL TECH:

I would hope from your reading previous posts by me that I try hard NOT to be inflammatory. I just wanted to raise the issue that with UAL receiving 300 million dollars a year in code share revenue from USAirways, their demise could hurt our bottom line in a significant way. This is contrary to the general consensus that removing capacity from our over crowded system would help airline pricing power improve.

BigRed1 said:
-------------------------------------
Come on UAL TECH:

I would hope from your reading previous posts by me that I try hard NOT to be inflammatory. I just wanted to raise the issue that with UAL receiving 300 million dollars a year in code share revenue from USAirways, their demise could hurt our bottom line in a significant way. This is contrary to the general consensus that removing capacity from our over crowded system would help airline pricing power improve.
[post="189748"][/post]​

BigRed1,

Admittedly, I may have over reacted.
My apologies.

Take Care,
B) UAL_TECH

Latest posts