Usaviation.com Forums > Commercial Aviation >

Justme

Veteran
Feb 29, 2004
I can just see it....by June the company is out of BK and settled into daily (routine) ops with no major labor issues (except the possible "u employees on food stamps" story) and the board here is being outposted by Aloha 50 to 1. Here are some of my predictions for the second half of 2005's postings.....

LightYears has his (thanks 700!) nails done and starts dating the host of a reality TV show

JimInTexas nearly chokes on a piece of BBQ at the North Main BBQ in Euless.
Fortunately JennyAnn is close at hand to initiate a triple heimlich maneuver

Jim gets an Airbus transition (renames himself Airbusboi)

320 is selected as the Grand Marshall for the annual Parade of Virgins parade in
Islip (last year's was cancelled....one of the girls refused to march and the other said she wouldn't go by herself)

USAIRWAYSVOTENO gets a facelift

700 is selected to serve as NASA's STS tool coordinator at an annual salary of $148,000 plus two free rides on the shuttle

Hope777 builds a church devoted to healing the emotional wounds of U employees

Cynical Res, ResInNC, and all the other Reservations employees meet weekly in Winston-Salem to discuss books they've recently read between calls

DellDude buys a Compaq Presario and invites 700 over for dinner

EyeintheSky finds work as a traffic reporter in Duluth

FirstAmendment changes his avatar to that one LightYears used last summer

All the old guys and fathers, etc... pool their money and buy a '72 VW microbus and tour the country as a blue grass band

usairbeginswithyou reveals himself to be Dave's grandson

Jane starts writing books about military ships and aircraft....becomes a multi-millionaire and considers purchasing U

Bob has a tragic mishap and loses a fingernail when a rollaway class partition experiences a runaway motor incident

Savvy hits it big shorting Berkshire Hathaway after U announces it's entry into the fractional ownership arena and bookings on NetJets collapse

all of the variants of lovin the 9 are stunned when Airborne Express announces it's moving into the 1970s and purchasing NWA's partial glass MD-80s

Rico is called up to the majors and signs a 2 year contract for triple what he was making in the minors

I'd get the rest of you in there but my brain just stopped working (ok, maybe it wasn't working when I decided to put this post on the board)

PITBULL visits Petsmart for a grooming appointment and while under the hair dryer meets and befriends a woman married to some guy named Chip (how could I have forgotten PITBULL???)

jm
EDITED BY ME!

That is funny, except Light Years is a man.

What about Pitbull?

usairbeginswithyou reveals himself to be Dave's grandson

What in the heck is that supposed to mean?? I have no love for that fool. You better check your little attitude in with your bagage there jerky... opps justme..

:shock:

What about Pitbull?
Bids to DCA

Starts up an office to lobby Congress and Government

Starts a lucrative modeling/acting/singing career on the side (triple threat)

Comes out with her own signature brand of fragrance "Ballbusta de managees"

Wins the 05 Video Music Award for "best video" for her smash cover of Nancy Sinatra's "these boots are made for walking"...

BillLumbergh said:
I can see this thread getting out of hand, very quickly....
[post="236353"][/post]​

Golly, gee whiz Bill! Can't we have a little fun? I haven't read anything that's worth locking the thread for. I beg USaviation.com to let people have a little fun now and then.

LightYears has his (thanks 700!) nails done and starts dating the host of a reality TV show

And while watching that reality show we see a US Airways commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!

:up:

Lightyears IS a woman, isn't she? Where IS Lightyears? She'll clear it up. BTW, I am happy with my maleness, thank you very much. As for Lightyears? She/He/Whatever ROCKS!! :lol: :up: