Usaviation.com Forums > Commercial Aviation >

Well, I'm searching for my penis to no avail. Can those of you who apparently have knowlege of me having one send it to me? I'm sure I could find a use for it, like a paperweight or a paper towel holder.

Good lord.

I've had three people (two male, one female, one who's a close friend, one who's annoying, all active) who have been asked if they are Light Years by co-workers. :rolleyes: See what having fun avatars gets you?

Well I offer you my most humble apology, someone told me you were a man.

Unless you had surgery, lol, J/K.

LOL, you're not the first. A friend of mine PM'd someone under my screen name once, and it's gone from there.

No surgery, although I think there are a few F/As and pilots who've made that leap. And some who, due to poor makeup application, simply appear to have had it.

Light Years said:
Well, I'm searching for my penis to no avail. Can those of you who apparently have knowlege of me having one send it to me? I'm sure I could find a use for it, like a paperweight or a paper towel holder.

Good lord.

I've had three people (two male, one female, one who's a close friend, one who's annoying, all active) who have been asked if they are Light Years by co-workers. :rolleyes: See what having fun avatars gets you?
[post="236454"][/post]​
Oh thank God. I thought I was going crazy. I've been searching for my vagina...don't go there :lol: ..to no avail!! :lol: Sorry, I've had a few. SOOO good to hear from you Lightyears. I had no doubt ;) that you were 100% female. :lol: :rolleyes: :up:

I think I see what Mr. U was talking about....seems we're about to see some moderator deletions....also, please "My name is NOT Kitty" forgive me for forgetting you wherever you are...

firstamendment said:
Oh thank God. I thought I was going crazy. I've been searching for my vagina...don't go there :lol: ..to no avail!! :lol: Sorry, I've had a few. SOOO good to hear from you Lightyears. I had no doubt ;) that you were 100% female. :lol: :rolleyes: :up:
[post="236463"][/post]​

First, you really need a friend to help you in that search. It's hard to find on your own.

Justme said:
I think I see what Mr. U was talking about....seems we're about to see some moderator deletions....also, please "My name is NOT Kitty" forgive me for forgetting you wherever you are...
[post="236468"][/post]​

Speaking of which, besides KTflyhome, where are Colby and AOG-n-it?

Hilarious thread, by the way. Glad to see you guys laughing about something right now.

CynRes is at work, but when I get there will inform them of this hiliarous thread, love it. By the way Cyn sits there gesticulating at the monitor with the person they are speaking to pnr in front of them covering the mouthpiece threatening to do dastardly things to them. She is a piece of work in action, reading a book is too slow a thing for her to do. :up:

Light Years said:

Good lord.

[post="236454"][/post]​

Good come back but:
Paper towel holder?

Latest posts