USAVIATION is VERY Poorly Moderated

I think the moderators do an excellent job. I am sure it is just like all of our own jobs...no one knows what it is like to do another persons job unless they have done it themselves. As one that has been warned/cautioned before (and appropriately so!) when I got into a small "catfight" with another on this board, I appreciate their work.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/11/2003 9:27:44 AM Kevin wrote:

Deltawatch and Heinrich are the same person according to the IP log. It is obvious that he started this thread to respond to his own comments with an alias and to post his web site in order to drive people to it.

Aw, I think somebody needs a hug and a cookie to share with their imaginary friend.

Yes, our volunteer moderators work very hard.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Thank you!!!
----------------
[/blockquote]

I try to check in on the boards at least 1 time a day, but sometimes thats impossible. When you return there can be a couple of hundred new posts (we dont just do USAirways threads) and it makes it impossible to catch up on them all unless I dont want to do anything else for hours. The moderators do have discussions at various times over posts that are questionable. If you see a post you feel is inappropriate, we appreciate the heads up and you can PM or email any of us and we'll discuss it. Honestly sometimes it just gets by without being caught. To most of the posters, I personally appreciate the effort you take to keep things in check and on topic. Thanks.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/11/2003 9:49:11 AM cavalier wrote:
[P]Deltawatch and Heinrich are the same person [BR][BR]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[BR][BR][BR][BR] [FONT face="Arial Black"]some strange reason the movie"sybil" comes to mind...[/FONT][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/11/2003 2:53:17 PM ITRADE wrote:
[P]Kinda interesting to see that neither Heinrich nor Deltawatch have posted anything since the "discovery."[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P][FONT face="Arial Black"]sybil...sybil...sybil[/FONT]