Vegas baby!

Paul

Veteran
Nov 15, 2005
Central Coast residents may soon have a new choice when it comes to air travel as officials with the Santa Maria Public Airport are poised to announce a new jet carrier later this week.

It is expected that Allegiant Air will announce service between Santa Maria and McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, said Carl Engel Jr., Santa Maria Public Airport District board president.

A spokeswoman with Allegiant would not confirm that an announcement is imminent, but said the company has had “serious discussionsâ€￾ with the Santa Maria Public Airport.

Santa Maria Times

Edited to save some work: Allegiant Air

I can only see this route as a 1 flight a day, 4 days a week city. I love the fact that Allegiant continues to add cities that are under everyone else radar for LAS. I love the LNK run. THANKS!! just my thoughts........

They will be dumping the MFE-SFB flights in February. The flights are operated twice a week. The aircraft will be moved to add frequency to the SFB-TOL route which starts this week. That will take the route to 6 times weekly, or what TMA operated it at. Advanced bookings on these new cities look pretty good. TOL has sold out some of the lowest fare bucket already out as far as May.

Latest posts