Video shows passenger punching F/A in back of head

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
First and foremost, this has got to stop. The attacks upon the crew members, who are trapped in a tube with nowhere to go, are out of control. F/A had hands in pockets when calmly confronting and talking to passenger, after turning around and walking away passenger charges and blindly assaults F/A and quickly retrieves back to seat. Throw the book at him.
And would it be appropriate to look at this case as a racist hate crime???

Reactions: SharoninSAT
First and foremost, this has got to stop. The attacks upon the crew members, who are trapped in a tube with nowhere to go, are out of control. F/A had hands in pockets when calmly confronting and talking to passenger, after turning around and walking away passenger charges and blindly assaults F/A and quickly retrieves back to seat. Throw the book at him.
And would it be appropriate to look at this case as a racist hate crime???

I totally agree SWAMECH. Throw the book at him.

Reactions: SWAMECH
"A California man was charged Thursday with one count of interference with flight crew members and attendants, a crime that carries a statutory maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison, the Department of Justice said in a news release".

Last edited:
Reactions: SWAMECH
Well apparently, a court hearing was delayed, and he was kept over the weekend for a new hearing set for Monday. And again I will ask, why isn't this being looked at as a racial hate crime? If roles were reversed with exact same races involved and it was a white male punching an oriental F/A everyone would be screaming racial hate crime, so why isn't the same being done here?? Think about it people...

Well apparently, a court hearing was delayed, and he was kept over the weekend for a new hearing set for Monday. And again I will ask, why isn't this being looked at as a racial hate crime? If roles were reversed with exact same races involved and it was a white male punching an oriental F/A everyone would be screaming racial hate crime, so why isn't the same being done here?? Think about it people...

Learn the definition of a hate crime.

Reactions: aaway
And again I will ask, why isn't this being looked at as a racial hate crime? If roles were reversed with exact same races involved and it was a white male punching an oriental F/A everyone would be screaming racial hate crime, so why isn't the same being done here?? Think about it people...
You know why.

Because that doesn't fit the narrative government pushes of whites being oppressors and everyone else being oppressed.

It does not serve their current roadmap of division.

You know why.

Because that doesn't fit the narrative government pushes of whites being oppressors and everyone else being oppressed.

It does not serve their current roadmap of division.
Yes, you are correct, I do know why and exactly why I am asking. So any race can attack a white person and no hate crime or even single racist comment will be raised. Amazing people, simply amazing. The world has given way too much slack in the diversity era.