Wall Street Journal Online Poll to Show Merger Support

And this is real scientific, not!

I have a scientific question for you.

Besides being a stock clerk who sit on BK Committees at USAir, and besides using that for the purpose of pumping up your own ego, what horse do you have in this race and why are you here?

Reactions: 4 people
Besides being a stock clerk who sit on BK Committees at USAir, and besides using that for the purpose of pumping up your own ego, what horse do you have in this race and why are you here?
He's the arbiter of all that is Good and Right; none may call themselves a good union brother or sister unless 700UW has seen their deeds and smiles upon them. If ever there were an expert on empirical inquiry, it's him.

Anyways, looks like the ayes are having it by quite a way...

Reactions: 3 people
He's the arbiter of all that is Good and Right; none may call themselves a good union brother or sister unless 700UW has seen their deeds and smiles upon them. If ever there were an expert on empirical inquiry, it's him.

So he is one of those "So let it written, So let it be Done" kind of guys?

I see like a Pharaoh of Bankruptcy Courts and Airline Advisors.

So he is one of those "So let it written, So let it be Done" kind of guys?

I see like a Pharaoh of Bankruptcy Courts and Airline Advisors.
<_< ------- Hey! Last time I checked, this was an "open" forum! If he has something of vaue to add, let him! And even if he don't------- So what!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I have a scientific question for you.

Best post of the year!

Josh

Reactions: 3 people
Best post of the year!

Josh
Sorry to tell ya' Josh, but you fall ever further down the poll than 700 does. At least he worked in the industry at one point, and has some perspective as to what goes on. Your perspective as an "Outsider" is based on ZERO factual information...

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry to tell ya' Josh, but you fall ever further down the poll than 700 does. At least he worked in the industry at one point, and has some perspective as to what goes on. Your perspective as an "Outsider" is based on ZERO factual information...
Best post of the year!

Reactions: 2 people
And what exactly would we be supporting by voting in this poll?

Less competition/higher fares?
US Airways' crappy service?
"Synergies" (which means job cuts for AA'ers)?

Why would I want to support any of that?