We Have To Think Positive!

TheNewLowFare

Senior
Aug 31, 2005
I feel that we have to stop fighting with seniority, benefits etc. Instead refocus our energies on positive outcomes instead of fear, the uncertainty and the energies of lack!

If we all work together and think positive, work as a team, letting go of our differences. letting go of the blame etc. we can make our company successful and profitable.

You'll never know, we might open up another base in the northwest and west coast! HP really wants to open up satelite bases and I think this would be really good for the company and the employees especially the commuters!

So just relax everyone! Don't think of the lack, failure and all that negativity.
Think positive, success and we can build a winning airline. Once we start making huge profits, then start asking the company for raises etc!

TheNewLowFare said:
I feel that we have to stop fighting with seniority, benefits etc. Instead refocus our energies on positive outcomes instead of fear, the uncertainty and the energies of lack!

If we all work together and think positive, work as a team, letting go of our differences. letting go of the blame etc.  we can make our company successful and profitable.

You'll never know, we might open up another base in the northwest and west coast! HP really wants to open up satelite bases and I think this would be really good for the company and the employees especially the commuters!

So just relax everyone! Don't think of the lack, failure and all that negativity.
Think positive, success and we can build a winning airline. Once we start making huge profits, then start asking the company for raises etc!
[post="300390"][/post]​
Agreed--both "sides" (for lack of a better word--we'll soon be on the same side) need to relize that they need to give up something. They have to compromise, and relize changes are coming. If they don't like the changes--LEAVE. Constant negativity will only give us bad publicity, and hurt the comapny in the long run.

Maybe we'll have a new MSP hub in 2006?? :rolleyes:

I thought I would post this as you might be needing it in the days to come........

Just double click the image for the new attitude in the airline industry of the future.

give_a_damn_progress5795.gif

skyflyr69 said:
How about satellite hubs in MEM ATL MSP SLC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:up:

:up:
[post="300861"][/post]​

We are going to have Satelite Bases. Both AFA and the Company have tentatively agreed to it in the contract. If we ever get a contract and hopefully they settle it soon.

Just focus on a positive outcome dudes. Where thoughts go...energy flows.

Rgr that ---Parker at first impression looks to be the man to run a airline for a change----will be tough for exPIA exPSA folks to ever forget the most deadly words spoke to us " We know how to run an airline and we're going to do it". Lots of hopes and dreams were dashed by this bunch---not just management either---- some of those union contracts were just as bad for the company as was the management. More than half of pilots at first Us Air will be gone in 3 to 4 yrs so we're going to glad kicking butt instead of getting ours kicked. Good luck to us all.

TheNewLowFare said:
We are going to have Satelite Bases. Both AFA and the Company have tentatively agreed to it in the contract. If we ever get a contract and hopefully they settle it soon.

Just focus on a positive outcome dudes. Where thoughts go...energy flows.
[post="302124"][/post]​

Okay, let me ask this then. If you get satelite bases "before" we merge, who will staff them? HP will. You won't want US f/as to staff them, you don't want US f/as to be able to come to PHX/LAS, but the HP f/as that I spoke to want HP f/as to be able to come to the East because they are junior and it won't affect the f/as as bad. Now if you ask me HP f/as (not all, so don't go there) want their cake and eat it too. I just don't get it!

Twicebaked said:
Okay, let me ask this then. If you get satelite bases "before" we merge, who will staff them? HP will. You won't want US f/as to staff them, you don't want US f/as to be able to come to PHX/LAS, but the HP f/as that I spoke to want HP f/as to be able to come to the East because they are junior and it won't affect the f/as as bad. Now if you ask me HP f/as (not all, so don't go there) want their cake and eat it too. I just don't get it!
[post="302719"][/post]​

Oh please give me a break! I couldn't care less who goes to the satelite bases!
Want our cake and eat it too???? By the looks of the current pass system! We never got a cake! All of it just benefited US Air! Our pass system got reduced to basically nothing! From 40 to 8..... geez.

hulagirl said:
Can somebody please refill her meds?
[post="305319"][/post]​
LOL...too bad she cant put her energy into making this a sucess, instead of having such a huge fear of it all. (must be jr)

You know airline, I'm sick and tired of your negative energy. Look at the silver lining in this pass system. The buddypass are cheaper and there is also a "boyfriend/girlfriend flightpass" benefits for those of us who are single. :)

Woohoo!

i wish you all the best..but be cautioned:
watch for the roots of U slithering into your culture...already happening in non rev policy...
and if you think AWA outsource policy won't stand , i bet you're wrong....
vendor AWA a/c work ....and do U work in house.....????
whats wrong with this picture???

lessons being learned by the hour from NWA strikers and soon AFA will be pushed to the limit.....what do you think the flyboys will do???
i bet they bend over......what'll you think????
will set a precedent for all to come down the pike......
who's in bed with who???
its not the unions,i guarantee that..... :down:

Attachments

• gay.jpg
    gay.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 111

Latest posts