Whadda ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to a guy from JFK yesterday who said the F/T layoffs would go back to 1992 seniority. Does that seem right?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/6/2002 10:17:14 PM Buck wrote:

Management says less injuries and less personal!
----------------
[/blockquote]

From what I understood, the MD80 sliding carpet is similar to the one put on the 757, and is targeted at reducing turn times, not heads.

E

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/6/2002 4:48:21 AM MrMarky wrote:

JFK/LGA Fleet Service,[/P]

No matter what your station, you are still the same positive minded, intelligent and thoughtful person you have always been on these several boards. I have always enjoyed your point of view, upbeat attitude and ability to see the big picture. I have learned much from you, not only about the operation of the airline and union issues, but about being a bigger and better person. Don't ever underestimate the positive influence that you are. You also have my appreciation and special thanks for your great sense of humor![/P]

m[STRONG]AA[/STRONG]rky[/P]
----------------
[/blockquote]

LGA Fleet Service; I couldn't have said it better than my good friend MrMarky. Best of luck to you and your family

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 10/9/2002 7:20:33 AM bagsmasher wrote:
[P]Talked to a guy from JFK yesterday who said the F/T layoffs would go back to 1992 seniority. Does that seem right?[/P]
[P]----------------[/P]
[P][FONT size=1]No, 92 doesn't seem right at all.No one with that date is moving.I think 96 is as far back as they went.[/FONT][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts