What Will Atsb Do Now? Post-ch11

enil,

I meant to say "restricted" cash. The issue here is that the ATSB is still willing to back the loan, even with U using the "restricted" cash in BK.

Kt,

You really don't get it do you? I'm jumping over a bridge tomorrow too...my post to Lindy was a joke... .

If it bothers you what I post, my opinions, and facts I share..."ignore button" works really well.

PITbull said:
enil,

I meant to say "restricted" cash. The issue here is that the ATSB is still willing to back the loan, even with U using the "restricted" cash in BK.

Kt,

You really don't get it do you? I'm jumping over a bridge tomorrow too...my post to Lindy was a joke... .

If it bothers you what I post, my opinions, and facts I share..."ignore button" works really well.
[post="179735"][/post]​
Well, condsidering your position, the climate that we are in and those that lurk these boards, I would be very careful of "joking" with anyone about going into Management. Not everyone's sense of "humor" is as obvious. As for me, there is just "one less set of foot steps on the door, in the morning". I have chosen to be "someone" instead just a "number" My best to you, Pitbull.

PS. As far as the Ignore feature, is concerned, I find it a nice feature that has been added for those that don't an "iron gut". :) :D

Latest posts