What you know now .......

Boys my momma said long time ago

"Son, someday your ship will come in! and with your luck you''ll be at the airport"

man was she ever right.

"Son, someday your ship will come in! and with your luck you''ll be at the airport"

man was she ever right.

man was she ever right.

man was she ever right.

man was she ever right.

man was she ever right.

this is a case of too soon old - too late smart

I should stayed working on dem tugboats on the BC coast. 10 & 10 with no TC to worry about. ''course I had this little union problem at the time

I should stayed working on dem tugboats on the BC coast. 10 & 10 with no TC to worry about. ''course I had this little union problem at the time

Back