What you know now .......

DeeDubya:

Double ditto that bet!! Still doing it! The one business I love to hate, or hate to love? Haven''t figured it out
yet! Maybe in a couple more years?

DeeDubya:

Double ditto that bet!! Still doing it! The one business I love to hate, or hate to love? Haven''t figured it out

DeeDubya:

30 bleems in this racket is enough!!(for me anyway) I shoulda been a United Church minister like me mudder wanted me to be !!! Too late now, I''d never break this cursin habit *@#%%!!!!

30 bleems in this racket is enough!!(for me anyway) I shoulda been a United Church minister like me mudder wanted me to be !!! Too late now, I''d never break this cursin habit *@#%%!!!!

Boys my momma said long time ago

"Son, someday your ship will come in! and with your luck you''ll be at the airport"

man was she ever right.

"Son, someday your ship will come in! and with your luck you''ll be at the airport"

man was she ever right.

man was she ever right.

Back