What you know now .......

Gawd I hate these questions! Still can''t narrow it down. So much would be different! Downwash, so true what you say, ''cept I''d have started a)earlier b)commercially rather than privately, c) full time rather than ame home-study program! Twots, any night is a good time to make up for the last.

Gawd I hate these questions! Still can''t narrow it down. So much would be different! Downwash, so true what you say, ''cept I''d have started a)earlier b)commercially rather than privately, c) full time rather than ame home-study program! Twots, any night is a good time to make up for the last.

DeeDubya:

Double ditto that bet!! Still doing it! The one business I love to hate, or hate to love? Haven''t figured it out
yet! Maybe in a couple more years?

DeeDubya:

Double ditto that bet!! Still doing it! The one business I love to hate, or hate to love? Haven''t figured it out

DeeDubya:

DeeDubya:

DeeDubya:

DeeDubya:

Back