What's the matter with proving citizenship to vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT...BUT...BUT,....WHY would groups in Power, Not want certain groups to Vote ?

Can this mean...that "these groups" don't want (for example) Polish Folks to vote ? Maybe Italians ?

How about Hispanics ?............African Americans ?

I gues I don't understand !

Just because you snuck in and are living in the U.S. doesn't mean you get a vote !
Wonder if Mexico would allow you to vote in their elections ?

Reactions: 1 person
Am I missing something in this discussion? It seems that the ID requirements is to stop illegals from voting. Non-citizens can't vote, but they may have an ID if they have a Visa or are permanent residents. Proof of Citizenship(birth certificates for birth citizens) should be required at least once.

Only requirements Liberals want, in order to vote, is a heartbeat ! And they only use the poor old lady , who can't get to the DMV, as an excuse !

And iffy, please show me where the NAACP, has helped people get I.D.s , in order to vote !

They are helping others, nationwide, by attempting to ensure that voter ID laws do not contain provisions that restrict people who shoud be able to vote from doing so.

Care to provide one scintilla of evidence that the only requirement liberals want is a heartbeat? A quote from the spokesperson for all liberals saying so? Anything?

BS

What most rational people want is for everyone, and only those, who has a right to vote, to be able to, without onerous and unnecessary paperwork and bureaucracy.

Reactions: 1 person
They are helping others, nationwide, by attempting to ensure that voter ID laws do not contain provisions that restrict people who shoud be able to vote from doing so.

Sure are.......

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2Wbxsj4uQ[/background]​

Ok... Now I google instances where "conservative" groups, or individuals tied to them, step over the line.

All that proves is that some people screw up

Or, we can skip the hysterics

The aclu/naacp take a lot of heat, occasionally it is even deserved, but they exist to protect individual liberties. That is something a real conservative would be all over supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.