When will SWA go to Hawaii???

F37B4EE2-2EAF-4B2B-A20B-6E394E820E1E.jpeg
Where is amfa’s TRO?

Great promo pic with Diamond Head in the background.

Oops! Not either one of the pictures immediately above. 3rd picture up.

View attachment 13856 Where is amfa’s injunction?

The current AMT Mechanics contract has no language to restrict SWA from flying to Hawaii so even if the AMFA Membership wants to waste more of their money trying to pressure their Company to the CBA deal they want, at least using this issue as that tool will be an abject lesson in utter futility.

In other words, I wouldn’t waste the money if I were in their shoes.

The current AMT Mechanics contract has no language to restrict SWA from flying to Hawaii so even if the AMFA Membership wants to waste more of their money trying to pressure their Company to the CBA deal they want, at least using this issue as that tool will be an abject lesson in utter futility.

In other words, I wouldn’t waste the money if I were in their shoes.
Unfortunately they told the mechanics we have the power and now have to put up or shut up. That's was the reason the guys on the fence voted No.

Unfortunately they told the mechanics we have the power and now have to put up or shut up. That's was the reason the guys on the fence voted No.
Wrong again.
The guys that were on the fence were convinced once they heard from the economist and his explanations on why and where we should be as a comparo to others in the company in a show of % to the top, very well explained it wasn't just pulling numbers out of the sky. That's why the company came back with another increased offer, not keeping it the same as they did with other groups. The economist proved their last offer was not up to par and they knew it.
I will agree that some fence sitters did in fact vote no thinking there would be another quick offer back to the table, but we all know that did not happen. It most definitely was not and no way near all fence sitters only about 5% is all.

Wrong again.
The guys that were on the fence were convinced once they heard from the economist and his explanations on why and where we should be as a comparo to others in the company in a show of % to the top, very well explained it wasn't just pulling numbers out of the sky. That's why the company came back with another increased offer, not keeping it the same as they did with other groups. The economist proved their last offer was not up to par and they knew it.
I will agree that some fence sitters did in fact vote no thinking there would be another quick offer back to the table, but we all know that did not happen. It most definitely was not and no way near all fence sitters only about 5% is all.

They came back with an increased economic offer but are now back to wanting to cut more of your Scope.

The cap on the tube of toothpaste is still on and the Company is just shifting the paste from the front to the back.

Don’t really know how anyone voted since the Democratic and transparent Union called AMFA never released the vote tally publicly?

I think Maduro also tells his people “Just trust me”

They came back with an increased economic offer but are now back to wanting to cut more of your Scope.

The cap on the tube of toothpaste is still on and the Company is just shifting the paste from the front to the back.

Visuals to help swamp understand.

Same tube of toothpaste with the inside paste going nowhere.

A2DDDB7D-3CFD-4398-A015-4866DA04E026.jpeg AA118A39-5A15-49D0-B97C-B9A4241C3127.jpeg

Back