when will the association be ready to negotiate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfw gen

Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
at the last union meeting in DFW we were told the union negotiating committee is ready to negotiate. 
at the DFW town hall meeting with Parker he said the company is ready but the association is not ready!

WHO THE HELL IS LYING? WHO IS HOLDING US BACK?

The question where asked at are meeting, and the answer was that 12 negotiators are ready, and want companies proposal yesterday, but it looks like the association ramp international leadership refuse to ask for it.  I guess they are waiting on fleet service to be ready, but the negotiators don't no why the leadership won't ask for it, as they never come back with answers.

Also if you watch the last 2 town halls from the company, that John Wheel guy sounds like he is defending the international.  Ison says he is ready to go tomorrow and Wheel says he is not ready to go.  Parker says he is ready to go tomorrow and Wheel says the association is not ready to go.  

Sounds like the problem is Wheel and the international.  Probably the fleet guys trying to figure out how to take more of the pie.

I applause our 591 pres for calling out the company and trying to get us the money. Kind of like that the 514 press backing him up.  Wheres the afw pres to back up 591 and 514.  Cant say much for the reps hear in Miami.  They just bad mouth are pres because there deals and money are going away with Rus getting dumped

ASSociation Clown said:
Sorry not good with the writing but I speek the truth
I will try and have someone reed and edit before I hit enter

Mind if I ask what your job description is?

ASSociation Clown said:
The question where asked at are meeting, and the answer was that 12 negotiators are ready, and want companies proposal yesterday, but it looks like the association ramp international leadership refuse to ask for it.  I guess they are waiting on fleet service to be ready, but the negotiators don't no why the leadership won't ask for it, as they never come back with answers.

Also if you watch the last 2 town halls from the company, that John Wheel guy sounds like he is defending the international.  Ison says he is ready to go tomorrow and Wheel says he is not ready to go.  Parker says he is ready to go tomorrow and Wheel says the association is not ready to go.  

Sounds like the problem is Wheel and the international.  Probably the fleet guys trying to figure out how to take more of the pie.

I applause our 591 pres for calling out the company and trying to get us the money. Kind of like that the 514 press backing him up.  Wheres the afw pres to back up 591 and 514.  Cant say much for the reps hear in Miami.  They just bad mouth are pres because there deals and money are going away with Rus getting dumped
Yes clown, fleet wants more of your money...here we go again.

And please let me know what planes you work on...I will avoid them.
If you "reed" this comment, no offense!

Howe duz hee reed the manuels? Geez man.

Those are the guys the press loves to latch on to and interview when they say AMT's are paid too much.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Howe duz hee reed the manuels? Geez man.

Those are the guys the press loves to latch on to and interview when they say AMT's are paid too much.

§65.71 Eligibility requirements: General.

(a) To be eligible for a mechanic certificate and associated ratings, a person must—

(1) Be at least 18 years of age;

(2) Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, or in the case of an applicant who does not meet this requirement and who is employed outside of the United States by a U.S. air carrier, have his certificate endorsed “Valid only outside the United States”;........

Makes you wonder sometimes?

ASSociation Clown said:
mechanic hear in Miami
My guess is that English is not your first language? Very nice of your co-workers to make fun of you especially since more than likely they only speak one language.

WeAAsles said:
My guess is that English is not your first language? Very nice of your co-workers to make fun of you especially since more than likely they only speak one language.
No, I got a real good grasp of the English language; however, when I was contemplating joining the website last night I was told by a few co-workers here in Miami that the second I do not live up to the worldly expectations of a few, my message would be ignored and I would be ridiculed.  Being the A-Clown that I am, I figured I'd test my co-workers hypothesis based on grammar to content for a venti mocha frapuccinno bet.  I lost rather quickly, as I had more confidence in humanity focussing on the message than on the grammar.   :p
It was fun playing, but I agree painful to "read," so I'll play nice now.  Besides Fraps are expensive.

Back to the original content in a more readable version:

The question was asked at our meeting, and the answer was that the 12 negotiators are ready and want companies proposal yesterday, but it looks like the association's ramp international leadership refuses to ask for it.  I guess they are waiting on fleet service to be ready, but the negotiators don't no why the leadership won't ask for it, as they never come back with answers.

Also if you watch the last 2 town halls from the company, that Jim Weel guy sounds like he is defending the international.  Isom says he is ready to go tomorrow and Weel says he is not ready to go.  Parker says he is ready to go tomorrow and Weel says the association is not ready to go.  

Sounds like the problem is Weel and the international.  Probably the fleet guys trying to figure out how to take more of the pie.

I applaud our 591 pres for calling out the company and trying to get us the money. Kind of like that the 514 press backing him up.  Where's the AFW pres to back up 591 and 514.  Can't say much for the reps here in Miami.  They just bad mouth our president because their deals and money are going away with Russ getting dumped!

WeAAsles said:
LMAO!!!!!    And guess who shows up! Coincidence?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back