Who is in?

I haven't seen an exactly all star list for the DNC except for some establishment con artist

Yo' Donald, Fonz here, can't talk at your party cuz I got a reputation for being cool, give my nephew Chachi a call, he hasn't worked since the 80s and is always bumming cigs.

Reactions: 2 people
cltrat said:
I haven't seen an exactly all star list for the DNC except for some establishment con artist
Bill Clinton and Trayvon Martin's mom.

What does that tell you?

Our first black president and the mother of a drug addicted hoodlum who got what he deserved.

Dog Wonder said:
What are the odds on which Trump wears the most make-up tonight?
Maybe this guy? (Ode to the dude on this one)

download.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Why the Stars Didn't Align For Donald Trump's RNC
http://goo.gl/Y9UI5v

WTF?

Ivanka Trump said the presidential campaign of her father, Donald Trump, is a “forward-looking moment.”

The 34-year-old also said she is not hurt that major figures in the Republican Party — George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Sen.John McCain and Ohio Gov. John Kasich among them — will not be attending the Republican National Convention, which kicked off today in Cleveland.

“That’s their choice if they don’t want to be part of the narrative, if they don’t want to be part of the future,” Ivanka Trump told “Good Morning America” co-anchor Lara Spencer in an interview today in New York City. “But this really is about a forward-looking moment.”

"If you want someone to fight for you and your country, I can assure you, he is the guy," Mrs. Trump told delegates in her highest profile appearance of the presidential campaign.

"Who would trust Hillary Clinton to protect them? I wouldn't," Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said in one of the night's most fiery addresses.

"If Hillary Clinton can't give us the truth, why should we give her the presidency," Pat Smith said.

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/9ffff88ae3154d8da2ad118b0bdeb05d/gop-convention-kicks-nation-reels-more-violence

I think as soon as she introduced herself she was denounced as a racist/homophobic/xenophobic, etc etc.....