Wing Mates

QA4Jet-A

Veteran
Feb 2, 2006
My Computer
If I may, and this is only my own opinion, I'd like to just say a few words about how the Integration of WN/FL is going, as to making friends. Most that I have talked to are very positive as to where we all are going, and will eventually end up. Some are not so positive, some have left the Company<FL>. I received a phone call two days ago from someone who informed me he had just put in his 'personal' pink slip. I was shocked, knowing this Man's knowledge of the Industry and the area he has known for so many years. He will be hard to replace with someone of equal caliber, he was that good!, but it is what it is. On the Flip Side, I got to talk to someone this evening, via phone, who many of you have known for a while on this site. She is a Lady who holds my up most respect. We talked darn near an hour.
Between her words and those I heard expressed several weeks ago, when I visited the HQ of WN in DAL, I find it hard to not feel welcome. Yes, we are a long ways from getting it all in place but we are working towards that end with a positive smile on our faces! :D

Back