Wsj Says Buh Bye

Jammyboy:" Uh oh...North by Northwest is back....spoutin' his usual verbal diarrhea" I see you have your nose deep in the middle of it. "diarrhea"...obviously you have a fetish for it (clean it off your face before yapping), ya can't stay away from it."Yeah, move over, northwest and it's soon to be scab workforce are on their way." Dave, a new formula has been established for the industry..."hide" in bankruptcy for years (at least U is making an honest effort to GET OUT of BK), suck employees dry, leave the diseased carcas to invect healthy carriers. Force them to extremes to stay out of BK. Oh well...they "saved" jobs so everyone else should be happy. Get real. Sympathy ran out after the FIRST TWO years of Bankruptcy dear friends.

Dave....taking the scab route is a little like "pot calling hash a drug" considering there are still quite a few SCAB pilots running around the UAL property.

Just something to think about before slinging a little mud!

smfav8r said:
Dave....taking the scab route is a little like "pot calling hash a drug" considering there are still quite a few SCAB pilots running around the UAL property.

Just something to think about before slinging a little mud!
[post="273302"][/post]​

That's a b.s. posting if ever there was one. We're getting rid of our scabs, NW is creating new ones.

We're getting rid of our scabs, NW is creating new ones

NWA management certainly would not mind having AMFA or any other union members cross the picket line but that has yet to happen on any significant scale. Dave, I think it's fair to say you know little about the history of the management/union relationships at NWA. Study up and report back.

cheers

bigsky

No studying required. I predict a lock out coming very soon, followed by replacement of half your mechanics with scabs.

Bigsky: Take you're history lessons and stick them up you're arse. Let's just see how this plays out. My bet: You all fold like a cheap suit. Good Luck.