Yellowstone Park Animals On Move

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
This could get quite interesting......recent plate movement all across the Pacific down into S America and into N America.

Someone said the Buffalo were being chased, rounded up, etc......I can't believe anyone would be getting away with that in a heavily patrolled National Park.....they also mentioned them running down the mountains to the main roads and getting the heck out a town.

Animal movements are a good indicator of something to come in an area.

A number of bloggers are posting videos that show bison and other animals allegedly leaving Yellowstone National Park, prompting theories that as earthquakes ramp up the seismic activity will set off the Yellowstone supervolcano.
Two of the main bloggers behind the discussion stress that there’s no way to know when the supervolcano will go off but note that the 4.8 magnitude earthquake that hit on March 30 seemed to set off a reaction from the animals, who are moving for a reason.

“Whether I believe this, or whether I don’t believe the story or not, I don’t know. I can tell you this story I saw this morning about the buffaloes running the street … whether or not it’s because of any activity in Yellowstone or not, I don’t know,” said blogger Jay Lee, who posted a story on his site tatoott1009.com.

Tom Lupshu, who describes himself as a “noted Ohio survivalist and search-and-rescue expert,” said on YouTube that nearly one quarter of the northern elk herd at Yellowstone National Park are missing, according to the annual winter count.

“Biologists aren’t sure if there’s been a stunning decline in the herd or if other factors have skewed the tally,” he said. “Current Helium releases at 1000 times above normal. Complete media blackout. Herds of bison running for their lives on the public roadways and they were not being chased or rounded up, the bison were running down the mountain slopes onto roadways running right past a filming crew. They detect something vast and deadly. The Yellowstone Supervolcano is the only thing there that would fit the bill.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/593833-yellowstone-volcano-eruption-in-2014-some-believe-animals-are-fleeing-park-see-it-as-an-alert/

This thing goes off, everyone will know about it and you will see climate change.

Update 
3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif

2ab5f5d4646e55eb9f95bf796bfb615d.gif
bodyguard.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It was starting to show up on Facebook.  Fun listening to people fret over this. :) 

Back