Yes, AI can steal your identity!

Nov 15, 2023
In this Digital Age the usage of Ai is being very helpful and dangerous too. We all know that AI can help us to solve our common issues just like video and photo editing, information gathering, research and many more benefits to be included. But it has some disadvantages too. Don't you think it will be dangerous for common people. as i recently saw someone deepfaking my voice on the WhatsApp as he was pretending to be me. There are many other cases too. the females are also facing the issues of deepfake images. (AI can be used to create deepfakes, which are manipulated videos or images that appear to be real). it is dangerous for the professionals too like many people's job will end with the AI. As per Remini AI, The AI will replace the photo and video editors by the end of 2024. What is your opinion about this ? how we can stop it.

In this Digital Age the usage of Ai is being very helpful and dangerous too. We all know that AI can help us to solve our common issues just like video and photo editing, information gathering, research and many more benefits to be included. But it has some disadvantages too. Don't you think it will be dangerous for common people. as i recently saw someone deepfaking my voice on the WhatsApp as he was pretending to be me. There are many other cases too. the females are also facing the issues of deepfake images. (AI can be used to create deepfakes, which are manipulated videos or images that appear to be real). it is dangerous for the professionals too like many people's job will end with the AI. As per Remini AI, The AI will replace the photo and video editors by the end of 2024. What is your opinion about this ? how we can stop
was this post generated by AI? just asking.................

I don't have much knowledge on this topic, but it might be possible that an AI wrote it, though the chance is small. I don't think we have a way to prevent it. The only thing we can do is to not post any personal information to social media, including photos, and also to not put personal or identifying information when we use AI.
If you don't have much knowledge how do you know the chance is small? Just curious.

Latest posts

Back