2nd Recall Results for Flight Attendants

s80dude

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
Wondering if anyone knows how many accepted the second round of the flight attendant recall?

If they get declines, do they then extend an offer to an extra person on the list waiting to be recalled?

Not sure what the results are. But to answer your second question. I believe is no. The company would have announce additional recalls bedside the 545 for that to happen. Don't get me wrong I hope they recall everyone on the list asap

Wondering if anyone knows how many accepted the second round of the flight attendant recall?

If they get declines, do they then extend an offer to an extra person on the list waiting to be recalled?

They follow the same policy as with domestic transfers. Since an offered domestic transfer can be refused, the company always includes a "fudge factor" in the numbers. They assume that a certain percentage will turn down a recall/transfer; so, there is no need to go back to the list, and call more. If more accept than they planned, they just deal with the slight overage for a time as attrition will usually take care of a small overage in short order.

I can't believe nobody has any numbers yet. Silence from AA and APFA. How hard is it? There was only 100 total. Even I can count that high!

I can't believe nobody has any numbers yet. Silence from AA and APFA. How hard is it? There was only 100 total. Even I can count that high!
I just returned from recall training. I asked around while I was there and someone said they thought it was in the high nineties, but I'm not sure they weren't just remembering the number from the first group.

MK

Verified last night - 97 accepted, 3 retired. No offer to next 3 to move up from April 1 to Jan 31.

MK