3 More Days…

320, I plan, my wife's job and my associated childcare duties being a consideration, on being there. But do not worry, I ALREADY know Fred Freshwater and John Brookman, so I AM in the loop. I would however, be happy to meet you..probably should have done it before...I just did not want to say things I would not be proud of. I think I have a handle on myself now. If I can make it, I would welcome any introductions to informed or otherwise. Greeter.

What' going to be interesting is when the judge drops the gavel and says motion approved, the S.1113(e) cuts are imposed, and then the S.1113(e) cuts become permanent plus deeper pain during the S.1113© hearing.

Then the union leaders who lead employees down this path of self destruction will blame management versus their own incompetence.

Tic...Toc...Tic...Toc -- 2.5 days remaining because here comes "imposition".

Regards,

USA320Pilot

How come USA320 is always protected? All the 737, 330, 767, 757 pilots are gone and he comes out smelling like a rose? There is something wrong here, something morally wrong. Savy :down:

Savy:

Savy said: “How come USA320 is always protected? All the 737, 330, 767, 757 pilots are gone and he comes out smelling like a rose? There is something wrong here, something morally wrong.â€￾

USA320Pilot comments Yep, you're right. By the way, this plan would furlough without severance pay people Walmartgreeter, Mwereplanes, and maybe all of the RC4!

Do I like what is happening? No, of course not, but the ALPA MEC was warned this could happen without a new labor accord. The RC4 ignored the company and the advisors, thus these pilot's have nobody to blame but them self. Maybe you should check out the material downsizing comment in the S.1113(e) filing below.

See Story

Regards,

USA320Pilot

An equally likely scenario has the lessors repossess the most marketable aircraft (Airbuses) and leave U saddled with less desireable (from a leasing standpoint) aircraft. There are solvent airlines out there actively searching for Airbuses on the secondary market and few if any looking for 737-Classic.

The fat lady's warming up and it ain't a French opera!

USA320PILOT
I once had respect for you. I try to give everyone their chance to be heard. But sir this is way over the top, way over. You should be embarrassed by your comments on this topic. This serves no purpose but to inflame and incite, and you know it. I don't care how you try to white wash it you know it is intended to simply inflame. An apology by you is in order and if you are a man with any honor you will give one. I am embarrassed for the employees of this airline by you and your actions and statments.

Bikingjw:

I simply reported what was sad to the MEC in "open session" and identfied some of the naysayers who could be at risk. Bruce Lakefield mentioned the aircraft fleet types at risk, not me. Do not "shoot the messenger".

Regards,

USA320pilot

USA320PILOT
I repeat, this topic you started was simply to inflame!! Tic toc tic toc 2.5 days remaining!!! Are you proud of that statement!! What possible purpose in your mind does that convey.
As I said before and I will say it again YOU SIR started this topic simply to inflame no matter how you try to whitewash it. And you are indeed showing what kind of man you really are in my eyes.

...until a possible 23% pay cut, virtual elimination of retirement plans, elimination of the minimum fleet count, A320 overhaul outsourcing, and if there are slowdowns -- outsourcing.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

i see you must be refering to the alpa t/a that isn't or hasn't been sent on for a vote yet.....right??. :lol:

"and identfied some of the naysayers who could be at risk"

Hoping that they will be fearful and therfor see things my way!

Easy everyone what really is going to be great is we now have a countdown started to just how wrong this so called pilot is. what a disgrace to the profession