332 Seating Configuration ?

No, you are definitely NOT the only one on here to think that....

No and I can't believe ANYONE but a 1st poster thinks that is remotely amusing anymore. Like hearing, "knock, knock. Who's there? Boo. Boo who ? Well, if you are going to cry, Im not going to tell you. Now tell that one 1,000 times.

3 rows of 6, and an additional set on one of the sides to make row 4... look at Northwest's configuration.

To my understanding it will be 5 rows of 4 across (1-2-1). The seating modules are different on the new A330's....which will be retro-fitted to the older A330's also. Briefly saw a photo of the new seats, quite impressive and 100% better than the new Majesty seats on the 767's. Hopefully they will stick with this plan and follow through with it.

Are you sure about this. 20 Envoy would be 4 rows of 5. Usually on an A330 it's 6 across. So it is either 18 or 24 Envoy seats. Unless they are converting to the herringbone configuration most other international carriers are moving to (don't laugh at the reference to other international carriers or pummel me for the reference I'm not suggesting US is an int'l carrier)

Yes, the configuration is 20 Envoy, not 18 and not 24.

Lufthansa A330 and A340 variants with 3 classes have 1x2x1 seating up front for First. But their biz section is 2x2x2. NW has a strange config up front where all the WBC seats are staggered.

I highly doubt US would put in the true lie flat seats in a 1-2-1 config, so the playbook looks more like something taken from NW. But the staggered rows are a strange oddity I've not seen before. Is this to offer more privacy??

Lufthansa A330 and A340 variants with 3 classes have 1x2x1 seating up front for First. But their biz section is 2x2x2. NW has a strange config up front where all the WBC seats are staggered.

I highly doubt US would put in the true lie flat seats in a 1-2-1 config, so the playbook looks more like something taken from NW. But the staggered rows are a strange oddity I've not seen before. Is this to offer more privacy??

They will not be like NW.

Latest posts