AA Adding Seats to several Fleet Types

737823 said:
Sadly you are correct. Honestly if DP and his minions try to pull off the same nonsense I'll going all in at DL. Already Platinum Medallion, and DL has flights to most of the markets I travel to. Very loyal to AA but if the AA I once knew will be gone I don't be staying around for America West dba American Airlines.

Josh
Dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
The ACTUAL AA employees might have a different take on the subject.
Just like how the REAL and ACTUAL Delta Employees feel?

Since you arent one and yet you speak for all them, it seems you are a legend in your own mind.

Reactions: 2 people
ANY ACTUAL employee recognizes that telling any customer that their business is not wanted is not a very smart thing to do.

That's true, except in extreme circumstances. In those cases any actual EMPLOYER knows that defending their workgroup comes first.

...And no, I'm not implying that Josh or Frugal fit that definition...

Kev3188 said:
That's true, except in extreme circumstances. In those cases any actual EMPLOYER knows that defending their workgroup comes first.

...And no, I'm not implying that Josh or Frugal fit that definition...
Telling customers who criticize your company to take their business elsewhere is not defending the employees and it is not what any actual employer would do.

Most customer service companies train their people to respond to customer criticisms and provide them with a process to pass the information along. Some provide mechanisms for first point of contact employees to resolve issues.

I don't know of any company that allows their employees to tell a customer their business is not wanted solely based on criticism the customer might offer.

If you do, I'd like to know who.

WorldTraveler said:
Telling customers who criticize your company to take their business elsewhere is not defending the employees and it is not what any actual employer would do.

Most customer service companies train their people to respond to customer criticisms and provide them with a process to pass the information along. Some provide mechanisms for first point of contact employees to resolve issues.

I don't know of any company that allows their employees to tell a customer their business is not wanted solely based on criticism the customer might offer.

If you do, I'd like to know who.
Lemme help you out here:

Kev3188 said:
See the part where I AGREED with you? Yeah, the first 2 words. They're right there.

ok.. thanks for the emphasis. sorry I missed your first two words. Don't see them often enough between us. :) It would be great to find more to agree with in our conversations. :) X 2014

And I did pick up early on regarding your qualifier about the participants involved.

Latest posts