AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

TWU has locals not lodges. So how is the vote going to be conducted?
No official release from the association because the TWU never voted in person at the local with a one day window. More corruption from the TWU. The TWU won't be honest and upfront with it's membership.
Twu maintenence does not even have union halls. Do we vote at the nearest iam lodge? Or as a twu member are we allowed to vote?

As a twu member are we going to vote? Or is it just the iam voting for all of us?

Historically, we don't have high turnout. There will be a vote, but I wouldn't be surprised if the IAM has a higher turnout.

No official release from the association because the TWU never voted in person at the local with a one day window. More corruption from the TWU. The TWU won't be honest and upfront with it's membership.

Well. It seems the TWU will continue to be a passenger ion the bus.

If the vote is on the 26th, it can't be a mail out. It probably won't be electronic. So it seems, the TWU will also do an in person vote.

Where? TBD

Well. It seems the TWU will continue to be a passenger ion the bus.

If the vote is on the 26th, it can't be a mail out. It probably won't be electronic. So it seems, the TWU will also do an in person vote.

Where? TBD
Just as sito ordered alex to do it.
We are over 80%

Historically, we don't have high turnout. There will be a vote, but I wouldn't be surprised if the IAM has a higher turnout.
Basically a twu amt can’t be bothered to open up a letter, read it, and make a toll free call.

Twu maintenence does not even have union halls. Do we vote at the nearest iam lodge? Or as a twu member are we allowed to vote?

Oh, but you err TULE is a maintenance base and not only do they have a union hall, in fact, but they also have an extra one...

Every time I hear lodge, I think of the Flintstones and the Water Buffaloes. That's how stupid we all look like being a part of this whole BS operation. 4 years of "negotiating" for a one day vote? The Grand Poobah has spoken. Pathetic

Every time I hear lodge, I think of the Flintstones and the Water Buffaloes. That's how stupid we all look like being a part of this whole BS operation. 4 years of "negotiating" for a one day vote? The Grand Poobah has spoken. Pathetic
I finally received a response on the voting from a union official. It's not from the top but it appears that the IAM will do it their way as past practices dictate. On the TWU side they can do it their way different from the IAM method. Problem is Alex Garcia wants to do this fast and is keen to the IAM way. Problem is we don't have locals spread out at each major stations. So the TWU has to have a plan on a makeshift way of voting in person using a paper ballot. Or we can do a secure online electronic voting process like we have been doing for several years. It's up to Alex the sellout Garcia to make a decision so I'm told. I see joker in the cards on this vote.

I finally received a response on the voting from a union official. It's not from the top but it appears that the IAM will do it their way as past practices dictate. On the TWU side they can do it their way different from the IAM method. Problem is Alex Garcia wants to do this fast and is keen to the IAM way. Problem is we don't have locals spread out at each major stations. So the TWU has to have a plan on a makeshift way of voting in person using a paper ballot. Or we can do a secure online electronic voting process like we have been doing for several years. It's up to Alex the sellout Garcia to make a decision so I'm told. I see joker in the cards on this vote.
Hold up! What’s this? Perhaps the Grand Poobah hasn’t spoken! Although I am a little worried that the TWU has to have a plan, there is hope for some other way of voting. Otherwise we are looking at a very low turnout in my opinion.

Hold up! What’s this? Perhaps the Grand Poobah hasn’t spoken! Although I am a little worried that the TWU has to have a plan, there is hope for some other way of voting. Otherwise we are looking at a very low turnout in my opinion.
Without locals at every station a alternate plan has to be made. If this goes the IAM way it will be done on the fly. Paper ballots then counted and results phoned in? Corruption is what I see in this vote from the TWU side. The TWU hasn't done a vote using the IAM method since I've been with AA over 30 plus years. Four years of negotiations, one day to vote without a secure plan spells serious corruption voting.

Yabaa, dabaa, dooo.

there goes swamt blah blah I know what IM talking about .....when the contract comes out ..then everyone has free rain to read and ponder . alot of words are spoken as if WE know and how we are voting . We will find out soon enough. Then swamt and everyone else will know .....let the games begin.
Obsessed?
just ask past and now missing posters, weezal, overspeed, 700, and NY'er if I knew what I was talking about, more so than they did and they worked there or for the union. Indeed, it is sad, but it it also true.

free rain?
Yea, free rain, I'm getting some now and almost a full 1" of "free rain". Thank You Lord! :)

Not going to name the source because I’ve not seen an official email but have heard the vote will be very close to the end of this month.
Ya just gotta love rumors. I really hope they do only give you guys one day to vote and in person only. That will encourage a many new and more card signers quickly.

Back